RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Could be worse lads and lasses. At least the club isn't owned by Shebby Singh and those Venky's t***s. Small mercies, eh?

Is this really that much better? (apart from not having to have our players appear in sports direct TV ads)

Give it time.

Every game is a Sports Direct TV advert.  :lol:

Could be worse lads and lasses. At least the club isn't owned by Shebby Singh and those Venky's twats. Small mercies, eh?

BBC Lancashire: late night reports suggest Blackburn Rovers have issued a response to NUFCs appointment of Joe Kinnear by sacking their manager after only weeks in charge, releasing top scorer Jordan Rhodes on a free transfer and will pay for the clubs ground to be moved exactly 10 meters to the west to make way for Chicken Hall of Fame, chicken restaurant and poultry museum.

A spokesperson for the club added "We the Venkys take very seriously Newcastle's challenge of being the biggest laughing stock in the country. We will not put up with any interference in our plan to be ranked last in football club ownership history and if newcastle make any more attempts on this claim we will have no choice but to make our players wear chicken costumes next season and turn all the seats in the stadium backwards"

One Blackburn rovers supporter reacted angrily to the news "them northern monkeys can do one if they think I've gone through all this just to be second best, I haven't gone through chicken reassignment surgery for nothing, these feather itch you know'

This is some kind of madness. What kind of thinking drives these people?  :kasper:

See my sig bro.

"We started talking about it 3 weeks ago" - Kinnear. ;) That puts me at the spot of the crime but saved by the timeline.

I really was dreaming about some kind of foreign dof with a good black book and loads of football savvy.

Kinnear will be one of those idiots who think Ben is HBA's middle name, won't he?

:lol: Hatem Arfa

He strikes me as someone that would be racist. Not saying he is, but he's definitely scummy enough.

Perhaps not racist, but I'd be amazed if he's not privately xenophobic about 'foreigners' and suchlike.

Kinnear will be one of those idiots who think Ben is HBA's middle name, won't he?

:lol: Hatem Arfa

He strikes me as someone that would be racist. Not saying he is, but he's definitely scummy enough.

Perhaps not racist, but I'd be amazed if he's not privately xenophobic about 'foreigners' and suchlike.

A working class Irishman growing up in London. Don't be daft.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Racist and xenophobic, jesus guys really ?.

He managed a team with Robbie Earle who was his captain, with several black players in it.

No doubt at the press conference they will send Kinnear out on his own so there will be no clarification about exactly what his role entails and he will just embellish it even further.

I don't think I have ever seen such a hostile response from all of the media (local and national) to an appointment before.  I guess Ashley will think it is all a bit of a larf.

He managed a team with Robbie Earle who was his captain, with several black players in it.

a. Nobody said he is racist.

b. Robbie Earle isn't foreign.

:lol:

I can just see him being one of the those who think we've got too many foreign players. Just my opinion of the dinosaur cunt.

Guest bimpy474

As it happens, when Kinnear was here before weren't we trying to sign French players, Mbia and that French RB from Toulouse. Weird :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I can just see him being one of the those who think we've got too many foreign players. Just my opinion of the dinosaur cunt.

Well i said Robbie Earle in respect of the racist comment made by someone earlier, as i think you well know cheeky.

And i don't think he Xenophobic either. He managed in UAE, Nepal and India.....they are foreign i think.

I can just see him being one of the those who think we've got too many foreign players. Just my opinion of the dinosaur c***.

Well i said Robbie Earle in respect if the racist comment made by someone earlier, as i think you well know cheeky.

And i don't think he Xenophobic either. He managed in UAE, Nepal and India.....they are foreign i think.

Yeah but he only played players of the same nationality.

racist and xenophobic are all bit silly tags. He's just thick. Ashley is willing to put millions of pounds worth of investment at the mercy of someone who's deeply thick, again. Don't know what that says about Ashley.