Sunderland

Nobody

Remember this thread when you vote for Best American 2013 fellas, and remember the guy (me) who sided with Newcastle against Sunderland + US National Team+Jozy.

:lol: You'll still lose to Semtex.

Remember this thread when you vote for Best American 2013 fellas, and remember the guy (me) who sided with Newcastle against Sunderland + US National Team+Jozy.

:lol: You'll still lose to Semtex.

:lol: No one is beating him.

In this one thread, Mike is quickly undoing a lot of the good work he has done on here over the years.

:lol: "Hope he does well." is a betrayal?

I HOPE A PLAYER WHO IS PLAYING FOR SUNDERLAND DOES WELL.

What's not to understand? :lol:

In this one thread, Mike is quickly undoing a lot of the good work he has done on here over the years.

:lol: "Hope he does well, especially against Newcastle. Man, I hate that club.....especially their fans. You'll never walk alone. Yeee-haw, time to boil water" is a betrayal?

Just a bit, aye :lol:

:lol: "Hope he does well, especially against Newcastle. Man, I hate that club.....especially their fans. You'll never walk alone. Yeee-haw" is a betrayal?

This sounds like something Mike would say.

:lol: "Hope he does well, especially against Newcastle. Man, I hate that club.....especially their fans. You'll never walk alone. Yeee-haw, time to boil water" is a betrayal?

:lol: Well if you're gonna quote shit before I edit it, of course I'll look bad.

Of course it is.

Confucius say “Man who walk down middle of road get hit by truck going both ways”. Make your mind up chap.  :aww:

Of course it is.

Confucius say “Man who walk down middle of road get hit by truck going both ways”. Make your mind up chap.  :aww:

:lol: Confucius say "The fuck is a truck."

They have a chance of being in top ten and being decent next season, they also have a chance of it falling apart with so many changes. Suppose at least they are trying to mix it up and transform the team.

They may find what we did around the foreigners they sign and how hard to adapt straight away. Will the fans give them time to recover if they start badly?

Awwww man ... I like Huddlestone. Really hope he doesn't end up there.

Thought he was going to Fulham. Come on Jol sort it out!

He will never play for them don't worry, will be injured most the season. Rumours they are getting rose back as well.

They'll need a good start with such a new set of players. At least they're are getting them in early enough to get some training time together.

If results go tits up I wouldn't be comfortable with someone as volatile as Di Canio to try and sort it out amongst a group who are practically strangers. Huddleston isn't all he's cracked up to be either imo. The only player i'm envious of them signing is that Italian one who's name I can't spell. Mannone in place of Mingolet is baffling to say the least and Altidore has lots to prove. You could argue all their new players are risks.

These always have one eye on us no matter what they do, it's why they persistently fail. They are enjoying the fact we've signed nee one rather than them signing loads.

They'll need a good start with such a new set of players. At least they're are getting them in early enough to get some training time together.

If results go tits up I wouldn't be comfortable with someone as volatile as Di Canio to try and sort it out amongst a group who are practically strangers.

I think that's the biggest pitfall for them. It looks like they are signing some reasonable players (No world beaters though despite what they will tell you), but I think he will lose his shit and rock the boat a bit too often.

I can see why they get excited though as it must be better signing foreigners when you have had to put up with the world class british players they bought (And claimed they could reach champions league under Bruce :))

Lookslike Giaccherini is a goer...

‏@JamesHorncastle 4m

Conte paying tribute to Giaccherini. Says every departure is painful considering experiences shared with players over last 2 years

These guys are going to be good aren't they ... I can just feel it.

I miss Martin O'Neil terribly. He would have blown their whole budget on Adam LeFondre by now.