Sunderland

Nobody

Guest bimpy474

#safc team to face @Arsenal: Westwood, Celustka, Colback, Roberge, Diakite, Vaughan, Mavrias, Ki, Johnson ©, Fletcher, Altidore.

:spit:

He's actually spent a lot of money and made them worse than last season :lol:

Think they'll get something today. They are so fucking lucky.

I would worry about their defence, if Arsenal are at it today i reckon they might get a few.

Can see arsenal not turning up, fluffing a lot of chances then they get a bit of luck at the other end and arsenal crumbling trying to get back in it. 1-0 Sunderland IMO, maybe 1-1.

Ah you're going with the Arsenal poop away day performance and them lot lucking a win or draw. I'm going with them falling apart (be funny like) :lol:

Aye, it'll be one or the other. Maybe Ozil will boost them, but I can even see that fading if they don't get an early goal.

Since losing to Villa i've been impressed with Arsenal, just jinxed it haven't i :lol:

1547: Sunderland 0-1 Arsenal

Sunderland boss Paolo Di Canio will not like this one bit. Defender Modibo Diakite trots over to Mesut Ozil as the players leave the pitch and wants to swap shirts after that first-half display. Ozil just laughs at him. I can't imagine that Arsene Wenger buys enough shirts for that to happen.

#safc team to face @Arsenal: Westwood, Celustka, Colback, Roberge, Diakite, Vaughan, Mavrias, Ki, Johnson ©, Fletcher, Altidore.

I would worry about their defence, if Arsenal are at it today i reckon they might get a few.

Can see arsenal not turning up, fluffing a lot of chances then they get a bit of luck at the other end and arsenal crumbling trying to get back in it. 1-0 Sunderland IMO, maybe 1-1.

Ah you're going with the Arsenal poop away day performance and them lot lucking a win or draw. I'm going with them falling apart (be funny like) :lol:

Aye, it'll be one or the other. Maybe Ozil will boost them, but I can even see that fading if they don't get an early goal.

Since losing to Villa i've been impressed with Arsenal, just jinxed it haven't i :lol:

Mackems just had a goal ruled out for offside. Probably enough to get their tails up and see of arsenal who've done the usual, loads of possession wasted by several key misses.

Guest bimpy474

Mackems just had a goal ruled out for offside. Probably enough to get their tails up and see of arsenal who've done the usual, loads of possession wasted by several key misses.

1-3  :snod: