Sunderland

Nobody

Guess one of the reasons they got him in as coach (with a DoF above signing the players) is so that if he was being shit he can be easily fucked off.

Ah, forgot he was 'head coach'. Smaller severance package or something?

More that he mightn't have had such a big say in who they bought as say O'Nil did. Probably can't say the same for outgoing players though and thankfully they binned off their best 2.

Wonder if they'll remember him fondly purely because of the 3-0. Probably.

Guarenteed

As pessimistic as we all are, it won't happen like that again for a very long time - and hadn't happened for a long time prior to that. It's bound to stick out as the only thing he did.

He's a fascist prick and a bit of a nutcase, but to be honest he was right about the state of modern day footballers and so on. Changing the mentality of a club works over time gradually, the more successful you are then generally the quicker that's likely to happen. But he took it way too far too quickly like. I don't think he's the type to learn from it either.

I can't believe some on here, PDC Is a car crash of a manager its a great move for them.

He clearly lost the dressing room with his moronic ways only idiots like us stick with crap managers and talk about stability

Isn't that what everyone else has said?

Certain people are posting how managers don't get enough time and they have a short shelf life.

The risks are simply too high to keep around managers who may come good.

The mackems biggest mistake was allowing him to bring in all those piss pot players he bought

With the amount of money in top level football these days why aren't clubs appointing someone with the tiniest bit of football knowledge to give them some advice? :lol:

Apart from Mackems and the odd Newcastle fan who will always look at the absolute bleakest scenario for us Di Canio was obviously not going to work. This couldn't have gone any more predictably. Similar to when Brummie called the MoN thing but even more obvious.

To be fair to them, I'm convinced that they would have gone down if they hadn't sacked O'Neill.  Appointing Di Canio, worked for them short term and they might be better off now.

I can't believe some on here, PDC Is a car crash of a manager its a great move for them.

He clearly lost the dressing room with his moronic ways only idiots like us stick with crap managers and talk about stability

Isn't that what everyone else has said?

Certain people are posting how managers don't get enough time and they have a short shelf life.

The risks are simply too high to keep around managers who may come good.

The mackems biggest mistake was allowing him to bring in all those piss pot players he bought

I'm the only one I've noticed say anything like that. But I also said this was an exception and was absolutely the right decision.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.