Sunderland

Nobody

Reckon Palace have a really good chance tonight. To think Sunderland wouldn't even be a win away from another team at this stage of the season is hilarious

If Palace win tonight and we manage to beat the mackems at the weekend.  I think they are as good as gone.

Reckon Palace have a really good chance tonight. To think Sunderland wouldn't even be a win away from another team at this stage of the season is hilarious

If Palace win tonight and we manage to beat the mackems at the weekend.  I think they are as good as gone.

Palace not winning tonight would be worse for them iyam.. :dontknow:

They would be leaving the mackems 5 pts adrift already.

Mackems won't stay up by finishing above Palace though. A Fulham point leaves them seven points away from safety.

Mackems won't stay up by finishing above Palace though. A Fulham point leaves them seven points away from safety.

True.

Mind you lookng at their situation...

Played 4 at home and lost them all, played 4 away, drew 1, lost 3  and -15 goals.  They've had 3 managers already and players in revolt/trying to pick the team themselves.  MELT DOWN.

One established prem team always has a melt down.  Happens every season.

Guest Howaythetoon

That is so sad :lol: and epitomises them for what they are, basically our shadow. We lose and it makes their day, even if they lose. We win and it darkens their day, even if they win. Their existence is based pretty much around our fortunes and not their own club's.

If any of wor lot did that to their motor, I'd disown them. The height of sadness and obsession.

9-1 man. I wonder if they know that defeat actually helped us win the league. That we fielded our reserves and kids basically against their top players not only to give our left out players a kick up the backside after they tried to revolt over something but because we also needed a fresh side to beat Sheff Wed I think, our then rivals for the title.

Please God hope Palace win today. Think of the amount of more effort the Mackems have to put in to just get out of the relegation zone.

A Fulham win would make it harder for Sunderland to get out of the relegation zone. I Palace win would only make it harder for them to get off bottom but not out of the bottom 3.

Please God hope Palace win today. Think of the amount of more effort the Mackems have to put in to just get out of the relegation zone.

A Fulham win would make it harder for Sunderland to get out of the relegation zone. I Palace win would only make it harder for them to get off bottom but not out of the bottom 3.

At this rate they don't even look like getting out of bottom, hence why I suggested that. But as you say, I think any win for either of them can be good.

At this rate they don't even look like getting out of bottom, hence why I suggested that. But as you say, I think any win for either of them can be good.

A draw would probably be best as that would allow Fulham to join other clubs on 8 points meaning Sunderland would need 7 points (8 considering their GD) and it would mean that Palace would leave them further adrift at the bottom.

The 9-1 stuff is truly amazing. It was 1908 ffs

Crackers. To think in 1908 the Titanic hadnt even started to be built nevermind sank, Hitler wasn't even a German citizen nevermind waging world wars and bras weren't even invented near mind supporting tits, which feels very apt when talking about mackems.