Sunderland

Nobody

Let's be honest though, the draw meant they had no choice but to. MK Dons were about 6 minutes away from putting them out, then they played much better teams than them the rest of the way so could hardly not take those games seriously, otherwise they'd have been mauled. The cup is not our priority like the club's stated, but against Man City we gave it a shot and ran them close.

Leaving out Cabaye and Remy doesn't fall into my definition of giving it a shot. Nor the manager's, judging by the way he expects us to accept getting thrashed by the mackems because he didn't have them.

Caulkin is always an excellent read and seems like a decent fella to boot.  However, I’m not reading that shit.

If they win, they win it.  Can’t say it won’t be deserved given who they’ve had to play along the way.

However, two observations.

1. Only something like 25k turned up for the first leg of the semi final.  Amazing how many are crawling out the woodwork now. 

2. If they do win the cup, it will be micro-seconds before their first thoughts turn to us and the 'have you ever seen a jawdee win a cup' starts ringing out around Wembley. 

Horrible club, horrible set of supporters.  On that basis, I hope City embarrass them.  But I still have a feeling the mackems will win.

Caulkin is always an excellent read and seems like a decent fella to boot.  However, I’m not reading that s***.

If they win, they win it.  Can’t say it won’t be deserved given who they’ve had to play along the way.

However, two observations.

1. Only something like 25k turned up for the first leg of the semi final.  Amazing how many are crawling out the woodwork now. 

2. If they do win the cup, it will be micro-seconds before their first thoughts turn to us and the 'have you ever seen a jawdee win a cup' starts ringing out around Wembley. 

Horrible club, horrible set of supporters.  On that basis, I hope City embarrass them.  But I still have a feeling the mackems will win.

That's my biggest thing, they will be straight at us seconds after winning rather than just enjoying it. If they win it then it's kind of hard to argue they deserve it having beaten Southampton, Chelsea, Man U and City to win even if they have had home luck through most of it, however it's their bitterness that makes me want them to get destroyed to the point they cry their little eyes out on the way home

What a set of gnashers - could make tombstones with those.

She could eat an apple through a letterbox with those chompers.

1:25 "have yi started? Ah cannit feel anything!"......That's probably because there's an 8-inch layer of blubber between the needle and the nearest nerve-ending.

HAd them to beat us all three times, had them to beat Manu and beat citeh in the league, had them also to fuck up against hull.

Citeh will win this, if it's 0-0 after 15-20mins I'll worry then but think an early goal will knock the stuffing out of them and it'll be an easy game for citeh.

As it is I'm going to hang fire, see what's what, if it's 0-0 at that time I'll hoy my money on them, but really think it'll be over quite quickly. Last citeh manager to take a cup final lightly lost his job, mostly the same team will not want that to happen again. This game actually means something more than citeh just turning up and beating whoever to gain league points, thry need to show strength in their title run in, wobble here while already effectively out of the CL and it everyone questions them, I'm sure the old cunt knows this

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'm trying to thing of something else to do instead of watching this match.

Might buy a dog and take it for a long walk.

Gaggle of mackem lasses at Central, all in identical brand new red and white scarfs and club shop carriers looking like they're off on a hen do. Must have bought all their new merchandise when they were at the ground for the Southampton game.

What a set of gnashers - could make tombstones with those.

Had the misfortune of going to school with this fat fuck and her equally fatter sister what a couple of fucking inbreds her whole family live red and white its so sickening.  These were the stupid bastards that were on premier passions too her sister having safc curtains and bedspread aged 25.....what hope is there for these cunts

Confirms our suspicions that she is a wrong un.

Shes 41 eurgh wouldnt touch that with a stolen cock

Her parents (mother in video recording her getting her lard arse done) calls her car after safc players shes currently driving a red clio called Darren Bent FFS

Her and her sister dont associate with anything NUFC for example

Wont go to Newcastle to shop eat night out etc they prefer the delights of mackemdom her sister once got fucked in the toilets by Martin Gray in Annabelles..classy chick

Cleaned their bank out when Northern Rock sponsored us

Wont eat sugar puffs

And to top it off wont wear anything that is black with any white on. Which is a shame because we all know black and white makes fat chicks slimmer

This family is truly obsessed with SAFC its an integral part of their lives its pathetic