Sunderland

Nobody

Genuinely think they'll have a job on to keep hold of Poyet this summer. He's taken over a disorganised, dysfunctional rabble and moulded them into a pretty effective unit capable of giving anyone a game. I think he's put himself in the shop window a bit and someone, maybe Spurs?, could make a move for him. 

He's tactically switched on. I don't think there is anything special about him though. Keep them up and get to another Final and maybe, just maybe...

RE the makems :lol:

I know I said I wanted them to win, but in reality, had they won, it wouldn't have bothered me and from a NE perspective and anti modern football perspective it would have been OK, but they lost so fuck them and all the :lol: in the world their way.

Puts him a few levels above quite a few of the oafs currently managing in the league then. :lol:

I quite like him tbh.

I believe this is what the kids on the internet call 'an epic fail' (skip to about 45 secs for the comedy - unless you like looking at cowied-up mackems jumping around in their shreddies)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/what-the-f**k.886610/

Edit - needs to be cut and pasted, mackem potty-mouthed language interrupts the link. But it's worth it  ;D

:mackems:

I believe this is what the kids on the internet call 'an epic fail' (skip to about 45 secs for the comedy - unless you like looking at cowied-up mackems jumping around in their shreddies)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/what-the-f**k.886610/

Edit - needs to be cut and pasted, mackem potty-mouthed language interrupts the link. But it's worth it  ;D

:D :D :D

What a pair of cunts!

Genuinely think they'll have a job on to keep hold of Poyet this summer. He's taken over a disorganised, dysfunctional rabble and moulded them into a pretty effective unit capable of giving anyone a game. I think he's put himself in the shop window a bit and someone, maybe Spurs?, could make a move for him. 

He's tactically switched on. I don't think there is anything special about him though. Keep them up and get to another Final and maybe, just maybe...

RE the makems :lol:

I know I said I wanted them to win, but in reality, had they won, it wouldn't have bothered me and from a NE perspective and anti modern football perspective it would have been OK, but they lost so f*** them and all the :lol: in the world their way.

Puts him a few levels above quite a few of the oafs currently managing in the league then. :lol:

They say he is very ambitious so I can imagine he would jump ship very readily if a bigger club came in for him.

A lot of people mocking the mackems, personally I'm not, it's a great trip for them, let them have it, this sort of thing happens once every blue moon...

A lot of people mocking the mackems, personally I'm not, it's a great trip for them, let them have it, this sort of thing happens once every blue moon...

I'm agree to a point. I know a handful of switched on, dedicated SAFC supporters who I couldn't possibly begrudge a trip to Wembley or even a cup win. Unfortunately I also know an inordinate number of gobby wankers who hadn't set foot in the Stadium of Light this season and yet were the first ones on Facebook crowing about their trip to "Wembo" and doing their level best to beg, borrow or steal a ticket.

I'm agree to a point. I know a handful of switched on, dedicated SAFC supporters who I couldn't possibly begrudge a trip to Wembley or even a cup win. Unfortunately I also know an inordinate number of gobby wankers who hadn't set foot in the Stadium of Light this season and yet were the first ones on Facebook crowing about their trip to "Wembo" and doing their level best to beg, borrow or steal a ticket.

Ding, ding, ding, ding. This sounds really familiar. :thup:

Not sure if what's just happened has gone over my head or your head :lol:

My point is those are the f***ers I'll be taking great delight in mocking.

Ah. My post was meant to all be a joke with the blue moon punch line.

Oh well, back to the drawing board for me :lol:

It's probably me. I built a bed this afternoon. Too much excitement for a Sunday.

Nee chance, it was a beautiful delivery man :thup:

7th is the lowest place that can get Europa, but that means two top 6 clubs getting to the FA cup final - not many of them left, is there?

Arsenal v Everton

Hull City v Sunderland

Sheffield United v Charlton Athletic

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

So it's got to be an Arsenal/Everton vs City final then.

Ideally Arsenal-City in case Man Utd pip Everton for 6th