Sunderland

Nobody

Guest neesy111

Think it's more a case of his dad died and was an avid Sunderland fan. The lad went in his dad's place to 'represent him' for want of a better expression.

:thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

In an ideal world, ourselves the mackems, boro and all the north east teams would be headlining the top-flight so to speak, with us at the top of course.

In an ideal world, ourselves the mackems, boro and all the north east teams would be headlining the top-flight so to speak, with us at the top of course.

That's not my idea of an ideal world like.  :huff:

1779733_523867584395189_906050101_n.jpg

His dad passed in 2012 but had a ticket for the game?

Someone on FB said that the top says '12 A 12' or 'Dad' so to go with the '4 U' bit and his dad passed away in the last 6 months. Unless it says Dad under the cut off of that photo in which case fuck knows :lol:

Why not just use a D? :lol:

If there's one thing I can't stand it's fans of any of the three big North East clubs wishing each other well. Vomit.

This, there's nothing "small town" about it (and Newcastle is hardly a fucking "small town" in any case :lol:) It's competitive sport, fair play there's no real need for the violence or excess grief but wearing the oppositions shirt, attending their cup final and cheering them on is cringe inducing in the extreme, I imagine the vast majority of the mackems there thought the same too.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's fans of any of the three big North East clubs wishing each other well. Vomit.

This, there's nothing "small town" about it (and Newcastle is hardly a f***ing "small town" in any case :lol:) It's competitive sport, fair play there's no real need for the violence or excess grief but wearing the oppositions shirt, attending their cup final and cheering them on is cringe inducing in the extreme, I imagine the vast majority of the mackems there thought the same too.

I couldn't do it if the roles were reversed.

I took my two boys to the Discovery Museum in Newcastle a while back, and there's a NUFC exhibition in there, it's very good actually. One of my lads picked up a black and white scarf and asked me to put it on. I told him never in a million years !

Despite the vomit inducing stuff on here recently I doubt we'll ever see anything but hatred of all things Newcastle from mackems and smoggies.

The hyperbolic feelings of hate on here (of the makems and even Pardew) are ridiculous and make us all look as bad you depict the makems to be. Honestly most of us should rise above this pettiness. If it makes you feel better just remember that even if Sunderland won the treble it still would not change the fact the their "city" (lack of cathedral aside) will still be second rate compared to Newcastle... It has less culture, less affluence and less relevance. And yeah it has more poverty and more charvers also. Now you can hate them for that if you want, but IMO it's a waste of time.

Aye, that's the dream. The peek. Footballing utopia.

1779733_523867584395189_906050101_n.jpg

His dad passed in 2012 but had a ticket for the game?

Someone on FB said that the top says '12 A 12' or 'Dad' so to go with the '4 U' bit and his dad passed away in the last 6 months. Unless it says Dad under the cut off of that photo in which case f*** knows :lol:

Im sure the top bit is 12.12.12 - the date his dad passed away, strangely enough.

Then below, it 4 with 'u dad' beneath.

There is a larger pic, but the top bit is obscured by the hood, but (from memory when it was on look north) I'm sure its the date of death.

I wouldn't care who snuffed it that shitrag would be burnt.

Not quite sure how you grow up supporting your dad's team's local rivals like, wouldn't even let a kid of mine decide to glory-hunt Man City or Chelsea.  You'll stand in the pissing rain with me and watch us get humped by Spurs and fucking like it.