Sunderland

Nobody

This whole thing about fans being better than other sets of fans is a real bone of contention with me. The mackems bleat on about being class and the term "he's a massive lads fan" wtf???. Just goes to show these really are a bunch of self righteous arseholes

No set of fans is better than anyone else in my view, we all go to watch our team with hope and anticipation like every other set of fans the length of the country, naturally you are always going to say your fans are the best but it's easy to support a premier league team, the fans I give credit for are the people that go watch the likes of Rochdale and Hartlepool home and away week in and week out that is dedication to the cause

I also hate the mentality of mackems who think its class because some other set of fans hate us for whatever reason. They truly are more concerned about hating the mags more than loving their own team.....stupid c***s

'Massive lads fan' is a phrase that came from a WUM on our board trying to promote his mates butcher's' Others have copied it to take the p*ss :lol:

It's not funny.

Suppose you had to be there

This whole thing about fans being better than other sets of fans is a real bone of contention with me. The mackems bleat on about being class and the term "he's a massive lads fan" wtf???. Just goes to show these really are a bunch of self righteous arseholes

No set of fans is better than anyone else in my view, we all go to watch our team with hope and anticipation like every other set of fans the length of the country, naturally you are always going to say your fans are the best but it's easy to support a premier league team, the fans I give credit for are the people that go watch the likes of Rochdale and Hartlepool home and away week in and week out that is dedication to the cause

I also hate the mentality of mackems who think its class because some other set of fans hate us for whatever reason. They truly are more concerned about hating the mags more than loving their own team.....stupid c***s

I agree with most of this.

One of my Geordie mates said to me today "We deserve to win something". When I asked him what made Geordies, Mackems or anyone else more deserving than other fans he was stumped. I told him you could argue that fans that follow teams like Crew, Southend, Halifax etc. probably deserve more for their support than fans like us who support 'bigger' clubs like ours.

:cheesy:

Harsh (ish) words from Poyet:

"Let's see how he reacts," said Poyet. "I look forward to seeing what type of character he is. I'd like him to prove me wrong. I'm not a charity, it's up to him.

"With me, if you play well, you stay in the team. You can see he's got plenty of things to give, but it's about the consistency and doing it all the time.

"To survive in the league you need a striker who will score double figures, if you don't you will struggle badly. It's different football to Holland.

"I'd like him to prove me wrong" is the key phrase there. Poyet has already decided he's shite, clearly a canny judge of a player.

It's a comment on his character, as Poyet said. The problem is that he's never been one to let things slide off his back. As evidenced by his incessant need to engage Twitter trolls.

Harsh (ish) words from Poyet:

"Let's see how he reacts," said Poyet. "I look forward to seeing what type of character he is. I'd like him to prove me wrong. I'm not a charity, it's up to him.

"With me, if you play well, you stay in the team. You can see he's got plenty of things to give, but it's about the consistency and doing it all the time.

"To survive in the league you need a striker who will score double figures, if you don't you will struggle badly. It's different football to Holland.

It is a challenges managers often sets for their players, although usually not through the press.  Not sure if it is a good or bad thing.  Would guess Altidore needed the extra push, perhaps he didn't react to well in 1on1 chat with Poyet.

"I'd like him to prove me wrong" is the key phrase there. Poyet has already decided he's shite, clearly a canny judge of a player.

It's a comment on his character, as Poyet said. The problem is that he's never been one to let things slide off his back. As evidenced by his incessant need to engage Twitter trolls.

That and he's fucking shit.

The guy has only scored in two leagues basically, it's no wonder he gets load of shit. The US have had decent strikers in the last year so it's a shame they're relying on Altidore nowadays. McBride and Donovan were very decent players.

Altidore's scoring record outside of the MLS & Eredivisie.

Binary solo

C'mon sucker lick my battery

16 goals in 58 games that'd be, far too good for Antiscore.

Think Fulham are gone now, Sunderland one of four who'll fit into 2 spots. Everyone from Norwich up will do enough.

They have WBA and Palace at home - it boils down to those 2 games.

and norwich , i think, away. tbh tho a look at the fixtures tells me those games may not even be enough. draws would probs not help.

We have Cardiff, West Brom, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Everton and Swansea at home and Norwich away. If we can't get enough points to stay up from those fixtures, then we deserve to go down.

I reckon there's 3 from 6 to go down :-

Norwich

Sunderland

Palace

West Brom

Cardiff

Fulham

Of those, only Fulham look nailed on at the minute.

We have Cardiff, West Brom, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Everton and Swansea at home and Norwich away. If we can't get enough points to stay up from those fixtures, then we deserve to go down.

I reckon there's 3 from 6 to go down :-

Norwich

Sunderland

Palace

West Brom

Cardiff

Fulham

Of those, only Fulham look nailed on at the minute.

id put you today as most likely finishing in one of the 3 places above the drop- but It is only one more fuck up at home against a fellow candidate, from becoming a big favourite for the bottom 3.