Sunderland

Nobody

Still think they will stay up. Wouldn't be so bad if we could beat them but we all know what is likely to happen again next season if we are both in the same division.

...which they will (beat us, that is). They've got Pardew's number man. It's 120303. The number of the c**t.  :(

Guest Roger Kint

Still think they will stay up. Wouldn't be so bad if we could beat them but we all know what is likely to happen again next season if we are both in the same division.

...which they will (beat us, that is). They've got Pardew's number man. It's 120303. The number of the c**t.  :(

I know its 90% true but the players having zero heart has to be a factor too. Was shameful really despite what that wanker asked of them

I know its 90% true but the players having zero heart has to be a factor too. Was shameful really despite what that w***** asked of them

Couldn't agree more, man.

That game broke something in me.  I sat in the game against spurs not giving a sh**. When we beat Hull, I felt almost nothing. This bunch of c**ts have proved they basically either don't really give a sh** or are a bunch of bottlers with that performance and it's gonna take a lot to make me belive differently.

Obviously there's an argument to be made about how Pardew's management and tactics/style are so bad that most of it is his fault...but, aye, they are culpable too.

Guest Roger Kint

New page is mine  :smug:

What a wanker I am

Good job its not hardcore champ,.its a freeforall :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I know its 90% true but the players having zero heart has to be a factor too. Was shameful really despite what that w***** asked of them

Couldn't agree more, man.

That game broke something in me.  I sat in the game against spurs not giving a sh**. When we beat Hull, I felt almost nothing. This bunch of c**ts have proved they basically either don't really give a sh** or are a bunch of bottlers with that performance and it's gonna take a lot to make me belive differently.

Obviously there's an argument to be made about how Pardew's management and tactics/style are so bad that most of it is his fault...but, aye, they are culpable too.

I think Dave said it the other week but its a genuine lottery what we do as a team. Sure most is pointed at the clown but sometimes you just shake you head at everyone

I think they will go down, however I fear they will stay up, if you get what I mean.

I just don't think they are capable of getting the 3-4 wins that are needed to stay up. Too many of the games that they will see as winnable and must win games they will draw. They had their in from spell around about January/early February, in that time they only got out of the relegation zone briefly and by the end of their little run they weren't out of the relegation zone.

With other teams needing the points just as desperately as they do, with other teams having longer period of rests between games I think it will just be too much for them.

I think they will go down, however I fear they will stay up, if you get what I mean.

I just don't think they are capable of getting the 3-4 wins that are needed to stay up. Too many of the games that they will see as winnable and must win games they will draw. They had their in from spell around about January/early February, in that time they only got out of the relegation zone briefly and by the end of their little run they weren't out of the relegation zone.

With other teams needing the points just as desperately as they do, with other teams having longer period of rests between games I think it will just be too much for them.

Completely agree with this. I still think they will need 14 points from 12 games to stay up so that's 4 wins and 2 draws bearing in mind who they still have to play away from home then these points must come at home imo