Sunderland

Nobody

Guest neesy111

Will take a picture of this house that has a flag pole with 2 SAFC flags on my way to work.  Absolutely cringe worthy.

Will take a picture of this house that has a flag pole with 2 SAFC flags on my way to work.  Absolutely cringe worthy.

Aye there's one near me too. Who has a flag pole man!?

Macko Polo

Guest neesy111

Aye there's one near me too. Who has a flag pole man!?

Macko Polo

:lol:

That link man! The first 3 paragraphs are about us, with Macko Bingo favo 'boycoutt' getting an immediate mention. This though...

Instead, despite our owner's apparently good intentions, we are nothing short of a mess, flirting with relegation once again.

Flirting with relegation? Flirting? I would say you're balls deep with relegation, feeling your balls fizz and approaching the vinegar strokes, idly thinking about where to wipe your flaccid dicks afterwards.... Flirting!

Just seen Poyet's pre-match presser. Does he think he is some sort of Mourinho/Ferguson, trying hard to act tough ?

"Without Suarez, they'd be mid-table"

Well, if there was fear of complacency before the game, it's now gone. Hope we go hard on them without lube.

That link man! The first 3 paragraphs are about us, with Macko Bingo favo 'boycoutt' getting an immediate mention. This though...

Instead, despite our owner's apparently good intentions, we are nothing short of a mess, flirting with relegation once again.

Flirting with relegation? Flirting? I would say you're balls deep with relegation, feeling your balls fizz and approaching the vinegar strokes, idly thinking about where to wipe your flaccid dicks afterwards.... Flirting!

:lol: I'd say relegation is hinting about a ring at this point, like.

Just seen Poyet's pre-match presser. Does he think he is some sort of Mourinho/Ferguson, trying hard to act tough ?

Well, if there was fear of complacency before the game, it's now gone. Hope we go hard on them without lube.

Just read that, totally mugging you off  :lol:

Did he actually say that? What a fool. Where were you without Suarez earlier in the season? Still pretty high IIRC.

However, Poyet firmly believes they would be languishing in mid-table had it not been for the Uruguay international.

He said: "I am not surprised, that's why they have got a chance. Without Suarez, they would probably be in mid-table.

"It's not about how they play, how they defend, how they pass the ball, it's about having a player who is going to be voted the best player of the year by everybody, if we are honest."

Should just bench Suarez and still rape them 6-0 tbh.