Sunderland

Nobody

Guest I-Was-There

marra's? was it a miss-use of an apostrophe? i have no idea, that word doesn't usually creep into my vocabulary.

Whether the word is 'proper' or a colloquialism, no apostrophe is required between it and the additional s when pluralising

marra's? was it a miss-use of an apostrophe? i have no idea, that word doesn't usually creep into my vocabulary.

Whether the word is 'proper' or a colloquialism, no apostrophe is required between it and the additional s when pluralising

Are you Bristow? You sound like a school teacher.

Guest antz1uk

sounds like a typical mackem.. a prick

Pulling people on their punctuation.....?

Guest I-Was-There

No I am not the derg - how come he is well known over here?  :lol:

No I am not the derg - how come he is well known over here?  :lol:

Because he's an utter fucking plank :lol:

While I'm sure it was added erroneously, you could argue it's a contraction of the word 'marrow' and the apostrophe in there in place of the dropped W. 

Where the fuck does this one come from, by the way?

http://i.imgur.com/xJ3WdAk.jpg

While I'm sure it was added erroneously, you could argue it's a contraction of the word 'marrow' and the apostrophe in there in place of the dropped W. 

Where the fuck does this one come from, by the way?

http://i.imgur.com/xJ3WdAk.jpg

*gif of Dudley boys putting someone through table*

Sunderland fan in peace here. Didn't know where to post this but felt I should introduce myself and plead my case before I get banned based on my Mackem ethnicity alone, so thought this was the most appropriate thread.

Not here to be a plum, hopefully I'll be allowed to stay.

Fuck off

Sunderland fan in peace here. Didn't know where to post this but felt I should introduce myself and plead my case before I get banned based on my Mackem ethnicity alone, so thought this was the most appropriate thread.

Fuck off

:lol:

It's been odd having normal mackems in residence, might mix things up a bit to have an RTGenius on board if he goes the usual way of trying to keep it together for a week and then having a meltdown.

f*** off

Not exactly the greatest endorsement from a sound mackem. Is there something we need to know, hithere? :lol:

f*** off

Not exactly the greatest endorsement from a sound mackem. Is there something we need to know, hithere? :lol:

There was a time when I was the only one. [emoji22]

f*** off

:lol:

f*** off

Stray mackem not on here any more?

f*** off

Nah he is.

There's a crowd though

f*** off

Nah he is.

There's a crowd though

Careful-if you meant 'three'. I was there will be on to correct you... :D