Sunderland

Nobody

So the bi-monthy Bobby Robson thread has appeared then.  Pathetic that they actually resort to sullying a dead man's memory to score points.  Fucking pond life.

All the Mackems

Not many Mackems

They all go hand in hand,

Hand in Hand

Through theyur

Pond Life

I might have said it before, but its always funny how anyone from outside of Newcastle who supports NUFC is instantly labelled a 'plastic mag' or a '1992er'.

Yet anyone from outside S*nderland who supports them, is said to be part of a supporters 'branch' or summit.

Quite ironic how they say that. A true "plastic mag" or "1992er" would have fucked off and supported a different club after the shit we've had surely?

A "1992er" still supporting the club pretty much sums up that they're not in it for the glory  :D

Another one of those days where I want Newcastle to win  :sad: We've had too many of those this season. Although after watching your lot over the last few months, I'm not confident you can beat Cardiff, regardless of how poor they are.

We could be safe today if results go our way, but that's not the Sunderland way. I'm certain the buggers are going to make us sweat until the last day  :D

Another one of those days where I want Newcastle to win  :sad: We've had too many of those this season. Although after watching your lot over the last few months, I'm not confident you can beat Cardiff, regardless of how poor they are.

We could be safe today if results go our way, but that's not the Sunderland way. I'm certain the buggers are going to make us sweat until the last day  :D

How could you be safe?

Guest Roger Kint

Goal difference. Not mathematically safe but more or less.

Was going to say its over 10 difference and Norwich have Chelsea & Arsenal to play :lol:

When you think back to the way we ended our relegation season 5 years, you really have to take your hat off to what Poyet and those horrible cunts have pulled off. We were absolutely pathetic, they've fought for and earned survival. As above, fair play to them.

Fucking shit city, shit team, shit fans. Jammiest bastards on Earth.

My only crumb of comfort is that their squad is awful and Poyet's January transfers don't exactly inspire confidence. By not going down this season, I fear they never will. Hate this.

Staying up then. Incredible really. Fair play to them.

This, to be honest... did it the hard way, with 7 pts from Man City, Chelsea and Man U, all away that saved them.

C**ts!  :rant:

f***ing s*** city, s*** team, s*** fans. Jammiest b******s on Earth.

My only crumb of comfort is that their squad is awful and Poyet's January transfers don't exactly inspire confidence. By not going down this season, I fear they never will. Hate this.

:lol:

You're right about our squad, but they've shown they can fight. As for Poyet's signings ? Vergini has been awesome at right back for the last 4 games.

Anyway, I'm on the beer already, so I'll probably have a look on here tomorrow when I've sobered up.

Arise Sir Gus Poyet  :frantic:

f***ing s*** city, s*** team, s*** fans. Jammiest b******s on Earth.

:lol:

You're right about our squad, but they've shown they can fight. As for Poyet's signings ? Vergini has been awesome at right back for the last 4 games.

Anyway, I'm on the beer already, so I'll probably have a look on here tomorrow when I've sobered up.

Arise Sir Gus Poyet  :frantic:

Ustari, Scocco and Bridcutt didn't really work and Vergini was initially a disaster.

You reckon Bardsley, Gardner, Larsson etc will stay now? Fingers crossed...