Sunderland

Nobody

Safc contacted Bilbao about 15 years ago and told them of the supposed link. Bilbao knew nothing about it

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/who-based-their-kit-on-sunderland-in-spain.912377/#ixzz30T7wFxLP

What a brilliant phone call that must have been, hopefully made by the mackem kinnear.

'Eyer fernandew it's peyter from sun'land. We're your best marra's ye knaa, can wey have a pre-seyson friendly or sumat.'

'Who are you?'

'Yewer long lost brothers on weyerside, send us a teym pennant will yer?'

'Leave us alone and don't call again. Crazy engleesh.'

"The guy was a turncoat. From county Durham supported Newcastle says it all really, typical plastic mag, with no ties to them whatsoever, disgrace."

"I'm totally indifferent to him in all honesty, I think SNQ had a lot to do with him being accepted by SAFC as being ok and he enjoyed a lot of hospitality at the SOL in his final years, and said he enjoyed it a lot more than his outings to The 03, according to a mate who new him very well. I doubt his wife thought he was much of a 'Gentleman' when he was knobbing his secretary for donkeys years though.... "

"Back in 1982, Geordie fans hurled abuse and spat at Robson for having the temerity to drop their hero Kevin Keegan from his first squad after being appointed England manager. It was a rude introduction to the job, but set the tone for his eight years in charge."

"His father supported Newcastle as did Bobby. My grandad worked with his father, Philip, for years. Its a myth that all County Durham miners were Sunderland supporters.

Well his dads a turncoat then, something not right there IMO. From C Durham and support the mags."

The guy was a turncoat. From county Durham supported Newcastle says it all really, typical plastic mag, with no ties to them whatsoever, disgrace.

A good County Durham gentleman. His managing of the Mags is irrelevant. A lot of Mags have short memories though, I can remember him getting vile abuse and being spat on when he had the audacity to drop their messiah Keegan from the England squad. They had polls with results of up to 90% wanting him out and him being booed against Wolves when they finished 5th.

Fucking knew I'd end up angry from reading that thread.

This again!?! Why are they so desperate - desperate - for this billy bullsh*t to be true?

Even if it was true (which it patently isn't), why? It's not up there in the great pantheon of sporting achievements really is it? "We burrowed them some kit in 1588, ergo marras for eternity"  :idiot2:

Steve Howey confirmed tonight at a talk in he chose Newcastle over Sunderland purely because Mcmenemy was a cock and Jack Charlton was playing kids ,was asked by a Toon fan "do you want Sunderland to get relegated" he replied " why would i want that im a Sunderland fan "

Guest Walter

What are they on about?

'if you're from C Durham you support Sunderland!'

I would say a lot of C Durham is 50/50

Guest Roger Kint

What are they on about?

They probably arent aware that Co Durham exists both sides of the A1m and over 3/4 is probably west of Newcastle

So the bi-monthy Bobby Robson thread has appeared then.  Pathetic that they actually resort to sullying a dead man's memory to score points.  Fucking pond life.

What are they on about?

They probably arent aware that Co Durham exists both sides of the A1m and over 3/4 is probably west of Newcastle

Or that my Birth Certificate and National Insurance Number both say Gateshead, County Durham.

My daughter regularly sends letters and pictures she's done to HM the Queen and she always replies with the letter addressed to Gateshead, County Durham.

What are they on about?

Or that my Birth Certificate and National Insurance Number both say Gateshead, County Durham.

My daughter regularly sends letters and pictures she's done to HM the Queen and she always replies with the letter addressed to Gateshead, County Durham.

Wait, your daughter is pen-pals with the Queen?

What are they on about?

Wait, your daughter is pen-pals with the Queen?

Aye.

Always get's a reply signed by one of her Ladies in Waiting mind, not HM Queen her self.