Sunderland

Nobody

Jesus f***ing wept.

I imagine he did...if that painting is anything to go by, perhaps he was curling one out in the away changing rooms of Gethsemane and squatted on a thorn bush.

That t-shirt man, why am I not even vaguely surprised? Could easily be altered to read 'The Great Ape' and still be as relevant.

The SMB lot must be going wild for that one, remember when they were all posting pictures of their Di Canio canvasses up in their dining rooms?  :lol: That one will be going right above the fireplace.

Why is he trying to escape the SoL?

Been messed about by a series of managers, played left back, right back, left wing. Gus seems to have got him onside and rarely moves him out of position. He's also started getting into the box a bit more this season.

I'd be gutted to lose him tbh.

Been messed about by a series of managers, played left back, right back, left wing. Gus seems to have got him onside and rarely moves him out of position. He's also started getting into the box a bit more this season.

Sorry, I was referring to Poyet's McQueen pose.

Sorry, I was referring to Poyet's McQueen pose.

My mistake

He'll fucking love it here then :lol:

He'll f***ing love it here then :lol:

Majority of this season you have not had a wide player in a wide position right? Sissoko, Gouffran, Anita, Dummett I've all seen play there.

Why is Ben Arfa not starting?  His best form for you came on the right?

Not enough tackles.  Our dream is to have 10 full backs and a goalie on the pitch but we only have 4 at the moment.  We're making do with 10 defensive players and a goalie instead.

Majority of this season you have not had a wide player in a wide position right? Sissoko, Gouffran, Anita, Dummett I've all seen play there.

Why is Ben Arfa not starting?  His best form for you came on the right?

http://www.thepersonalistproject.org/images/uploads/blog_entry_images/pp4_can_of_worms.gif

Why is Ben Arfa not starting? His best form for you came on the right?

Oh, man. That's a heartbreaking question. :(

Guest Roger Kint

They had two great victories today apparently according to idiots on FB. Really is nothing these sad pricks wont cling to  :rolleyes: