Sunderland

Nobody

There's a video here as well:

Look at McManaman when all that litter starts to blow past, a mix of incredulity and sheer disgust (henceforth known as one's 'sunderland face')

What the hell is wrong with those bamps? I can only guess the sh*tty plight of their town centre has them all conditioned to accept - or even encourage - squalor.

Hadn't realised they've only won 3 league games this season out of 21 played. They beat us, obviously, but they've only come out winners 3 times in 21 games. That's shit like. I know they've drawn loads but every other club in the division has won more than them so far. Don't think they'll go down but they need to string a few wins together.

Hadn't realised they've only won 3 league games this season out of 21 played. They beat us, obviously, but they've only come out winners 3 times in 21 games. That's shit like. I know they've drawn loads but every other club in the division has won more than them so far. Don't think they'll go down but they need to string a few wins together.

The residents are a turning n all. They play Burnley next or the game after, absolutely huge.

As always though, so much dross at the bottom you just can't tell.

Surely they'll gamble and get a couple of loans in as per always.

They lack goals in the side and every striker they seem to buy tends to be shit.

If they weren't the mackems I'd feel bad for them as being in the league for as long as they have and being so shit is laughable really especially when you consider the riches this league brings.

They lack goals in the side and every striker they seem to buy tends to be shit.

If they weren't the mackems I'd feel bad for them as being in the league for as long as they have and being so shit is laughable really especially when you consider the riches this league brings.

Spent around £40m net in the last 3 seasons n all. £35m if you back and include the season before and Henderson sale. Such poor, poor investment.

They lack goals in the side and every striker they seem to buy tends to be s***.

If they weren't the mackems I'd feel bad for them as being in the league for as long as they have and being so s*** is laughable really especially when you consider the riches this league brings.

Spent around £40m net in the last 3 seasons n all. £35m if you back and include the season before and Henderson sale. Such poor, poor investment.

They haven't helped themselves so have they?

The constant infighting between Poyet and the board just goes to show they lack a clear strategy.

Personally I'd sack Poyet and then decide are we going with this director of football route are we going all in on a manager.

And let's be clear given the money in this league any club can attract a good manager due to the sheer amount of money they can throw at one.

Wonder how much pressure Poyet would have been under had they lost the derby but won another random game instead. No difference to the table points-wise but their solitary win since 3rd November just happened to come in the derby, maybe that's buying him time? 

They'll not get rid of him due to his 'great escape' and Derby record. I think he's a good manager, the best they've had since Reid, however he just doesn't have the players, and hasn't helped himself with some dodgy South American imports and former players that simply haven't paid off.

They'll not get rid of him due to his 'great escape' and Derby record. I think he's a good manager, the best they've had since Reid, however he just doesn't have the players, and hasn't helped himself with some dodgy South American imports and former players that simply haven't paid off.

Not often I agree with you but very much this. He's also seems very stubborn which might be nice viewing as an outsider.