Sunderland

Nobody

Watching SSN today i've noticed the difference between how SAFC and other clubs operate. There's the case of Danny Simpson at Leicester. Can't play while he has a charge against him, unlike Adam Johnson who can. Then Tim Sherwood says a club like Villa shouldn't be celebrating survival. Be relieved yes but not celebrate. Quite right too IMO, and that's the way i would look upon us staying up on Sunday. Survival is success for SAFC. They do nowt themselves and their only pleasure is our pain.

Their biggest success imaginable would be our relegation - sad, bitter and obsessed t***s who have more topics on us than they do their own team. Pathetic thing is it's not just the message board SMBs either it's the vast overall majority who are more concerned with us than their own team.

It's mental like. My mackem mate is constantly comparing everything Sunderland, with us. Every player they sign he's straight onto "He's better than anything you have in that position". Instead of being happy he might be an upgrade on what they already have in their squad. Like, when we signed Cabaye I was happy he was an upgrade on Nolan, for the simple fact he could actually run. But I didn't think "Better that Catts like".

It's everything the city, the airport, the quayside, the bars and not only the football. I've never known any mackem who is not bitter or obsessed about all things to do with Newcastle - the most pathetic and sad set of pricks going and it's not the minority either it's every SMB f***er.

Can honestly say I'm not obsessed with all things Newcastle.

I lived there for three years, I enjoy going out on the drink there. I went to University there.

I wouldn't say I was obsessed though.

Me neither. I love going to Newcastle especially with my kids, it's a great city. As is Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, London etc.

Can you two please just pack it in with being so reasonable and nice when we're all trying to be pissed off with you for being safe from relegation?!? Get into character for God's sake!!

Guest ElCid

Watching SSN today i've noticed the difference between how SAFC and other clubs operate. There's the case of Danny Simpson at Leicester. Can't play while he has a charge against him, unlike Adam Johnson who can. Then Tim Sherwood says a club like Villa shouldn't be celebrating survival. Be relieved yes but not celebrate. Quite right too IMO, and that's the way i would look upon us staying up on Sunday. Survival is success for SAFC. They do nowt themselves and their only pleasure is our pain.

Their biggest success imaginable would be our relegation - sad, bitter and obsessed t***s who have more topics on us than they do their own team. Pathetic thing is it's not just the message board SMBs either it's the vast overall majority who are more concerned with us than their own team.

It's mental like. My mackem mate is constantly comparing everything Sunderland, with us. Every player they sign he's straight onto "He's better than anything you have in that position". Instead of being happy he might be an upgrade on what they already have in their squad. Like, when we signed Cabaye I was happy he was an upgrade on Nolan, for the simple fact he could actually run. But I didn't think "Better that Catts like".

It's everything the city, the airport, the quayside, the bars and not only the football. I've never known any mackem who is not bitter or obsessed about all things to do with Newcastle - the most pathetic and sad set of pricks going and it's not the minority either it's every SMB f***er.

I lived there for three years, I enjoy going out on the drink there. I went to University there.

Me neither. I love going to Newcastle especially with my kids, it's a great city. As is Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, London etc.

Two out of 40,000 cos there is no doubt the rest are

Reckon they'll keep him as permanent manager if he's interested then? Think it'll all go to s*** as ever if they do, but inclined to think he deserves the chance. He's really turned them around.

Nah, I dont think his Mrs will let him. Might have been a reason why he was emotional at the end, has probably enjoyed himself.

Another one who can't control his own wife. :anguish:

Must be quite a woman keeping Big Dick in hand.

Ha! :D

Can you two please just pack it in with being so reasonable and nice when we're all trying to be pissed off with you for being safe from relegation?!? Get into character for God's sake!!

As good as it is to have a couple of decent Mackems on here, neither of them have experienced a single derby defeat while registered, which is the fundamental test of a mackem's mettle.

Not that I'm saying they'll definitely go full retard as they both seem decent posters.

We've had a complete car crash of a season, with relegation avoided in the last 30 minutes of the season...

...and we still finished above Sunderland :lol:

Actually you looked safe as houses when Pardew was in charge. I'll settle for the bragging rights on the derby games for now, especially as I was convinced we'd be relegated when Poyet was playing for 0-0's every game  :lol:

I'm pretty chuffed Hull have gone, the bastards have tortured us the last two seasons.

I must give a mention for Jonas. So pleased he got the goal  today, he comes across as a very decent bloke....best of luck to him.

Looking forward to next season already  ;D

We've had a complete car crash of a season, with relegation avoided in the last 30 minutes of the season...

Actually you looked safe as houses when Pardew was in charge. I'll settle for the bragging rights on the derby games for now, especially as I was convinced we'd be relegated when Poyet was playing for 0-0's every game  :lol:

I'm pretty chuffed Hull have gone, the bastards have tortured us the last two seasons.

I must give a mention for Jonas. So pleased he got the goal  today, he comes across as a very decent bloke....best of luck to him.

Stop being reasonable and decent and have a meltdown already  :tickedoff:

Slightly off topic, but are you happy with Johnson playing for you at the minute?

No, not at all. I was happy before he was charged, but not now. He should be suspended on full pay until after the court case. I'm also not happy with him being labelled a peado by people who have no knowledge of the facts, but that's the way of the internet I suppose.

Slightly off topic, but are you happy with Johnson playing for you at the minute?

No, not at all. I was happy before he was charged, but not now. He should be suspended on full pay until after the court case. I'm also not happy with him being labelled a peado by people who have no knowledge of the facts, but that's the way of the internet I suppose.

Fair play. I wouldn't be happy either like. And would be mortified if our fans were chanting "Only one Adam Johnson", but like you say, some people just have no sense or knowledge of wants reasonable. Obviously same goes to opposition fans chanting "Peado" etc :thup:

Fair play. I wouldn't be happy either like. And would be mortified if our fans were chanting "Only one Adam Johnson", but like you say, some people just have no sense or knowledge of wants reasonable. Obviously same goes to opposition fans chanting "Peado" etc :thup:

don't get this, does every player ever charged with something sit out games?  don't think so - so I can only assume people are taking things into account about the case they know nothing about to reach the conclusion he shouldn't play :lol:

don't get this, does every player ever charged with something sit out games?  don't think so - so I can only assume people are taking things into account about the case they know nothing about to reach the conclusion he shouldn't play :lol:

It's potentially a tad more serious than Joey Barton having a scrap, or Tiote not having a driving license. Yes?

It's potentially a tad more serious than Joey Barton having a scrap, or Tiote not having a driving license. Yes?

loic remy rape?

EDIT: not sure if he was charged mind

it was sort of a genuine question like, is there a precedent for players on charge to be suspended?  otherwise I see no basis for the decision other than believing there's something specifically worse about this case

if players on charge usually get suspended then fair enough

loic remy rape?

There were alot of people not happy about that on here, like.

loic remy rape?

There were alot of people not happy about that on here, like.

see my edit

loic remy rape?

EDIT: not sure if he was charged mind

it was sort of a genuine question like, is there a precedent for players on charge to be suspended?  otherwise I see no basis for the decision other than believing there's something specifically worse about this case

if players on charge usually get suspended then fair enough

Hmmm, tbh, I don't know if Remy was charged, but Johnson certainly has been. And if anything Sunderland suspended him the wrong way round. They kicked him into touch as soon as the rumours hit the papers. Then brought him back in when he was charged.

But yeah, I think he should be suspended until the court case is decided properly.

I'm pretty chuffed Hull have gone, the b******s have tortured us the last two seasons.

Fair post this.