Sunderland

Nobody

Paxton said: ↑

Zenit rejected a 10 million bid for him last week, will cost a lot. Cracking player mind.

------

Stick to talking about the mags transfer targets man

:yao:

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wijnaldum.1094838/#ixzz3faFN1dBD

"However, with regard to Georginio Wijnaldum, Advocaat might reasonably believe that a Premier League club like SAFC would be a realistic destination for a young Netherlands midfield player who may have ambitions to play beyond the Eredivisie and that SAFC should be able to afford the likely transfer fee and salary demands of such a player. Also it is not an unexpected link, is it ? A Premier League club, with a respected Dutch manager, who is known to be looking to add quality to his first team, possibly being interested in a quality player from the Netherlands

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wijnaldum.1094838/#ixzz3fae4rzVM"

who was the last player they signed that was genuinely thought of as 'on the up' at the time? :lol:

whickam probably

Zenit rejected a 10 million bid for him last week, will cost a lot. Cracking player mind.

------

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wijnaldum.1094838/#ixzz3faFN1dBD

jesus christ, ive never read that forum, are they always that fooking obssesed with us?  ive never read such a load of drivel in my life, fooking joke that like  :blush:

------

jesus christ, ive never read that forum, are they always that fooking obssesed with us?  ive never read such a load of drivel in my life, fooking joke that like  :blush:

whoever this daft cunt is on there he gets it

"Good signing for them. Their defence is still absolutely appalling, they have nothing on the wings and a young kid upfront."

The best thing about signing players is reading the arguments they're having among themselves about stuff that imaginary mags are saying/thinking.

Aye, love the stories they make up about us all thinking he's the next Pele and all that.

mackem logic - don't let good old facts get in the way of a good "mag bashing". If it sounds good and paints NUFC and their fans in a bad light, it's automatically a fact.

Also, gotta love the way he goes from world beater when they are linked with him to "he can't be that good if he signs for the mags". As if that rule doesn't apply if they had signed him.  :yao:

Not kidding, Friday morning I logged on to Facebook and the first thing I saw was some Mackem talking to himself about how we all love Ashley again because of Wijnaldum's signing and we're fickle as fuck.

Lombaerts: "I took the decision myself. I didn't want to join Sunderland. The story about a failed medical is untrue" (From @HLNinEngeland)

Probably told he'll fly into Newcastle airport and was all for it until he noticed where he ended up

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  21s21 seconds ago

#SAFC confirm Jeremain Lens deal. Fee believed to be £8m - four-year contract. Big bit of business - offers much-needed pace and creativity.

Rare they make a signing that you think, aye - I'd have him here.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  21s21 seconds ago

#SAFC confirm Jeremain Lens deal. Fee believed to be £8m - four-year contract. Big bit of business - offers much-needed pace and creativity.

Rare they make a signing that you think, aye - I'd have him here.

Pace yes, creativity not so much

Yeah he's a bit of a runner and a finisher isn't he? Not somebody I've ever seen look to have much vision, but the kind of player they desperately need from what I've seen.

Indeed. He's too good for them really, and he's an idiot for going there.