Sunderland

Nobody

Thought Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth would keep them up, not so sure now. How can you keep pretty much the same starting 11 for 3 or 4 straight relegation battles?

Taking a que from us, after all our captain was the man who guided us to relegation.

Thought Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth would keep them up, not so sure now. How can you keep pretty much the same starting 11 for 3 or 4 straight relegation battles?

Taking a que from us, after all our captain was the man who guided us to relegation.

¿Que?

Guest palnese

¿Que?

r0cafella just making stuff up again. Nowt new.

¿Que?

Was referring to our centre half's of Taylor and Colo.

¿Que?

Please cite what I've made up in the past as well please.

Guest palnese

¿Que?

Please cite what I've made up in the past as well please.

Colback at least got an assist though.

Aye, left Ameobi with a tap in.

That pass was so mis-hit too btw.

There's more, but this one has annoyed me for close to a year. :lol:

Guest antz1uk

Should have got him in the first place, he's the best manager they could ever dream of, although the noises coming from his camp didn't sound promising. I hate him n would detest him there as he'd improve them significantly in their effectiveness