Sunderland

Nobody

Thought Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth would keep them up, not so sure now. How can you keep pretty much the same starting 11 for 3 or 4 straight relegation battles?

Taking a que from us, after all our captain was the man who guided us to relegation.

¿Que?

r0cafella just making stuff up again. Nowt new.

Please cite what I've made up in the past as well please.

Colback at least got an assist though.

Aye, left Ameobi with a tap in.

That pass was so mis-hit too btw.

Was Imo.

But fair enough.

Thought Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth would keep them up, not so sure now. How can you keep pretty much the same starting 11 for 3 or 4 straight relegation battles?

Taking a que from us, after all our captain was the man who guided us to relegation.

¿Que?

r0cafella just making stuff up again. Nowt new.

Was just bitching about spelling, m8, nothing controversial. :lol:

Should have got him in the first place, he's the best manager they could ever dream of, although the noises coming from his camp didn't sound promising. I hate him n would detest him there as he'd improve them significantly in their effectiveness

I wanted him around when Keane got sacked.

It wouldn't be pretty but he would have given us stability.

Guest antz1uk

Fat Sam ffs :lol:

His default mode:

• Take over struggling club and help them to safety.
  • Mid-table finish/Struggle near bottom.
  • Leave as he's taken the club as far as he can
  • Repeat

they've not had that since peter reid, they should break the bank to get him, anyway with his wage demands the'd have to

Friends with a few Norwich fans on Facebook,they were getting shit from Sunderland fans before the game today,getting told how Sunderland were going to do them over etc.

Surprise to see that it's all gone quiet,but it appears all the Norwich fans have been blocked/deleted.  :lol:

Friends with a few Norwich fans on Facebook,they were getting s*** from Sunderland fans before the game today,getting told how Sunderland were going to do them over etc.

Surprise to see that it's all gone quiet,but it appears all the Norwich fans have been blocked/deleted.  :lol:

But, I thought Norwich were one of their 'Football Fwends'?  :lol:

Just watching MOTD repeat, and they just been on. Says they are holding 'crisis talks' this morning.

New manager bounce before the derby again??  :undecided:

I went yesterday in the away end with a Norwich supporting mate from Uni.

Norwich were excellent - passed out from the back, lots of quick one-twos etc. Cameron Jerome was excellent and there won't be many defenders he can't outmuscle this season. In the first half in particular Kaboul kept trying to hold him off with his body and Jerome just nudged him out the way.

Sunderland were absolutely awful though. Clueless going forward and cleared the ball straight back to Norwich players countless times at the back. What was most surprising though was the lack of effort and fight. Two down at half time you would expect them to come out fired up for the 2nd half, but there was nothing of the sort.

If we let them take six points off of us again this year then we deserve to go down.

They are something special.

Worse. Ashley spends millions on improving the first team.

Aye, apart from this window is the anomaly and we went 3 whole transfer windows with only 2 loans coming in. Fuckwits man :lol:

Sick hearing this from our own fans about Ashley spending money ffs

I did think that re-hiring Advocaat on just a one year contract was a dumb-ass decision. I don't care who it is, how can he inspire his players when his own commitment is so clearly limited?

He was a successful firefighter, but the time had come for both parties to either commit or go their separate ways.

Only us and Coventry, to my knowledge.

They don't like Rangers either after 10,000 Jocks came down to Joker Park for Gary Bennetts testimonial back in 1993 and spent the entire day kicking the mackems all over their own city. Still recall a few scruffy mackems getting interviewed on Northern Life the following night showing off their war wounds. The ironic thing was that we played them at Ibrox a couple of weeks later for Ally McCoists Testimonial and they couldn't have been more hospitable that night.