Sunderland

Nobody

Can't the corpulent sack of gristle contemplate managing a team without Nolan? What a freak.

Hopefully Nolan will embed the drinking culture even more deeply into a squad which always looks hungover until the last 6 games of the season.

Guest Howaythetoon

He will do the basic job of keeping them up without the annual relegation fight, basically mid-table. Such a poor appointment for them though in terms of progressing as a club and as a team.

He will do the basic job of keeping them up without the annual relegation fight, basically mid-table. Such a poor appointment for them though in terms of progressing as a club and as a team.

Disagree with this. If Sam does what he does they will be boring mid table, but the transition from relegation contenders to a mid table team is progression for Sunderland.

How likely is the following miserable scenario:

1. The King leads Palace to Europe.

2. Fat Sam keeps the mackems up and beats us home and away.

3. We get relegated.

4. Middlesbrough get promoted.

Noose on standby.

When did you fall out of love with Big Sam?  :o

Guest Howaythetoon

After he f***ed up here and since didn't kick on with his career. I think he would have done far better under FS like, and I also didn't think he would have taken us down, but in the time he was here, he was utter rank, everything about his spell. He has since proved he's basically only good at keeping a team up, anything else or beyond he just isn't capable of.

After he f***ed up here and since didn't kick on with his career. I think he would have done far better under FS like, and I also didn't think he would have taken us down, but in the time he was here, he was utter rank, everything about his spell. He has since proved he's basically only good at keeping a team up, anything else or beyond he just isn't capable of.

:thup:

3. We get relegated.

Noose on standby.

Imagine all of this with Phil Brown at fat heads side

3. We get relegated.

Noose on standby.

Imagine all of this with Phil Brown at fat heads side

And carver returning,  getting the Newcastle gigg full time in the championship.

Allardyce is a cunt.

My only interest in him going there is one of intense relief that it removes the nightmare scenario of binning Sherwood (good) and replacing him with Sam Fucking Allardyce (not good).

Of course, fate means they'll beat you the next time you play them now, but on the bright side, they'll be moaning about his football within six weeks.

Allardyce is a cunt.

My only interest in him going there is one of intense relief that it removes the nightmare scenario of binning Sherwood (good) and replacing him with Sam Fucking Allardyce (not good).

Of course, fate means they'll beat you the next time you play them now, but on the bright side, they'll be moaning about his football within six weeks.

You're all for canning Sherwood already then Brummie?

Who knew an insufferable gobshite like him might not have been a great manager after all. [emoji38]

I think the derby is more important to them this season than us tbh. If Allardyce loses that, he's deep in it from the beginning. We're going expecting to be tanked again, they'll expect to win (again), new manager bounce (again)....massive pressure on him.

I am sure if we can beat them they will turn on Allardyce  very quickly. I cannot believe they are really that happy with his appointment.

I think the derby is more important to them this season than us tbh. If Allardyce loses that, he's deep in it from the beginning. We're going expecting to be tanked again, they'll expect to win (again), new manager bounce (again)....massive pressure on him.

I am sure if we can beat them they will turn on Allardyce  very quickly. I cannot believe they are really that happy with his appointment.

As someone else said they just seem happy with a new face and keen to get behind that new face with blind loyalty.

Supposed fascist? Paolo's red and white army.

Floor shitter? Get on the Gus bus.

They seem able to rationalise anything to justify a change of manager.