Sunderland

Nobody

When they were cut adrift 2 years ago, their early fixtures were horrible. But this time they've had good games and, in fact, have a nasty run coming up soon.

Lose to us and they're gone. Knowing both clubs, we'll draw and screw both of us :lol:

When they were cut adrift 2 years ago, their early fixtures were horrible. But this time they've had good games and, in fact, have a nasty run coming up soon.

Lose to us and they're gone. Knowing both clubs, we'll draw and screw both of us :lol:

You can see it being a terrible bore draw can't you. Will be loads of frustration and anger in the stands too.

Did anyone watch the game? How did they look under Sam?

I just caught the last 15 minutes, was exactly as you would expect from an Allardyce team chasing a game, lumping it long and trying to pick up scraps. Didn't really look like creating anything.

A draw might not be the worst result for us if we beat Norwich. Could potentially be a point from 17th with them being 4 still. I fully expect the mackems to beat us, we're their FA Cup final every single year. I'd take an away draw right now.

They are bleating on about a foul for the goal and that Berahinho kicked it out his hands. Watched it a few times and its a work of fiction. He's entitled to challenge for the ball there, 2 players going for the ball. When it drops he doesn't once have it under control.