Sunderland

Nobody

Imagine fighting a horse cos your footy team lost :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/just-burst-out-laughing.1200837/page-3

Imagine 'digitally penetrating' a child because sunderland....

One drunken man punches a horse and it's all over the TV and we are all slated as horse punchers. A few years earlier YouTube footage showed a load of them ransacking a riot van, no media coverage and no one speaks of it.

One of those things doesn't happen very often and is a living thing.

Was also a bit of a case of "wrong place wrong time" in that it was right in front of a camera that hoyed it on all the next day's front pages. Was watching a fly-on-the-wall police thing based in Manchester and on one of their episodes two horses got smacked outside the derby at Old Trafford. We've since also seen two newspaper reports posted on here of horses being assaulted in Sunderland of all places.

Unfortunately however a picture paints a thousand words, and Barry McCuntface with his scarf wrapped round his head like some sort of failed jihadi squaring up to a horse like a drunk boxer got sent around the world so, you know jawdees, horse punchaz teeheehee etc.

Imagine fighting a horse cos your footy team lost :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/just-burst-out-laughing.1200837/page-3

Imagine 'digitally penetrating' a child because sunderland....

One drunken man punches a horse and it's all over the TV and we are all slated as horse punchers. A few years earlier YouTube footage showed a load of them ransacking a riot van, no media coverage and no one speaks of it.

One of those things doesn't happen very often and is a living thing.

Unfortunately however a picture paints a thousand words, and Barry McCuntface with his scarf wrapped round his head like some sort of failed jihadi squaring up to a horse like a drunk boxer got sent around the world so, you know jawdees, horse punchaz teeheehee etc.

:lol: :lol:

No bother mate, just be aware of the noncequences.

2 seconds too late. :lol: Timing is everything tomorrow. Pointless meetings all day and I'm minuting one of them. f*** this s***. Good luck everyone. :lol:

Google 'kids' on his computer and report him.

:lol: "pyure sexy kids" and "hot wee lads"

Guest firetotheworks

No bother mate, just be aware of the noncequences.

2 seconds too late. :lol: Timing is everything tomorrow. Pointless meetings all day and I'm minuting one of them. f*** this s***. Good luck everyone. :lol:

Google 'kids' on his computer and report him.

:lol: "pyure sexy kids" and "hot wee lads"

'tot gash'

Apparently Stacey Flounders, Johnson's girlfriend, has arrived at court for the day. Of all the footballer's hearings, yesterday's was the only one she has missed.

Scratch that about her seeing sense

Stupid Flounders.

It's a prison term for paedophiles as in Not On Normal Comunal Exercise b cause other inmates would cut them to pieces.

I'm almost positive that's a backronym, like when people claim "fuck" is "fornication under consent of the king" or golf is "gentlemen only, ladies forbidden".  I've also heard people say it stands for "Not Of Normal Criminal Element"

Oxford English Dictionary says origin unknown, but possibly from nance (same root as "nancy", as in nancy-boy) or Lincolnshire dialect word nonse, meaning a good-for-nothing.

It's a prison term for paedophiles as in Not On Normal Comunal Exercise b cause other inmates would cut them to pieces.

I'm almost positive that's a backronym, like when people claim "fuck" is "fornication under consent of the king" or golf is "gentlemen only, ladies forbidden".  I've also heard people say it stands for "Not Of Normal Criminal Element"

Oxford English Dictionary says origin unknown, but possibly from nance (same root as "nancy", as in nancy-boy) or Lincolnshire dialect word nonse, meaning a good-for-nothing.

Love a bit of etymology me. Port Out, Starboard Home and all that.

Guest firetotheworks

Well, am surprised she is back. She must be desperate for his cash. :(

While I can understand people jumping to this conclusion based on a stereotype, people seem to be forgetting that she is also carrying his child.