Sunderland

Nobody

There are morons who support every club, just so happens Sunderland's picked a right winner in Johnson. To pat themselves on the back now is hilarious, to what they did before.

If he hadn't scored in the Derby so many times i doubt they would have backed him as they have, that's why it's so pathetic.

1 horse puncher, 1000's singing he shags who he wants. Same thing really...

Thousands? No, a few hundred. The vast majority of Sunderland fans have never sung that song.

One horse puncher amongst a hell of a lot of your fans running amok after a derby defeat, and there were quite a few hundred involved in smashing the town up a few years earlier. However, the vast majority of Newcastle fans were not involved in the trouble.

I'll stick with the facts and judge most people by their actions and not the actions of a few hundred idiots.

Ta  :fishing:

W**ker  :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist  :lol:

Guest chicken little

RTG's problem is those types all seem to coagulate there.

i don't read it religiously, but get the impression that rtg attracts people below the average decent human being threshold (much like i presume your average nufc fan is worse than that what we find on here). i know it's the biggest message board they have, but isn't there a better one anywhere?

RTG's problem is those types all seem to coagulate there.

i don't read it religiously, but get the impression that rtg attracts people below the average decent human being threshold (much like i presume your average nufc fan is worse than that what we find on here). i know it's the biggest message board they have, but isn't there a better one anywhere?

All  the mackems I know are embarrassed by RTG.

At the end of the day, whoever owns RTG can set standards. The fact they attract so many pond-life scum and their board looks like a fly-tipping nightmare is testament to the way they run it.

It hurts my brain the fact they have a new thread topic for every flea brained idea that enters one of their heads, OCD nightmare that forum.

There is the odd one who tries to be objective but they are immediately attacked for being a mag. It's hilarious.

It really is the stock answer to someone who goes against their collective opinion, along with 'f*** off'  :lol:

F*** off Mag surely?

Usually accompanies it aye  :lol:

Commentator already mentioned Johnson child sex charges, quite surprised.

Noticed on Look North last night, on the sports bit they were talking about todays match and showed the goals against Liverpool - they showed Johnsons' goal, but cut him celebrating, but then showed Defoes goal and celebration.