Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Haris Vuckic

"DiCanio was right about the players, they are rubbish and lazy"

You mean the 14 players he brought in ? :lol:

It's very, very rare you'll see a team recruit that many players and land on their feet. It's difficult to organise a complete overhaul and only the best managers will get away with it.

I think most people knew it was going to go wrong all along - from the moment Il Duce walked through the door.

Amazingly, almost half their squad have contracts ending this season too, so another overhaul is on the cards..

Fucking hell :lol:

Plus you've got players like O'Shea and Wes Brown taking £50k a week. They are so fucked.

"DiCanio was right about the players, they are rubbish and lazy"

You mean the 14 players he brought in ? :lol:

It's very, very rare you'll see a team recruit that many players and land on their feet. It's difficult to organise a complete overhaul and only the best managers will get away with it.

I think most people knew it was going to go wrong all along - from the moment Il Duce walked through the door.

Amazingly, almost half their squad have contracts ending this season too, so another overhaul is on the cards..

f***ing hell :lol:

Plus you've got players like O'Shea and Wes Brown taking £50k a week. They are so f***ed.

They were awful buys and will be very difficult to shift especially brown.

They are in a whole heap of trouble

Just like last season, their survival depends more or less entirely on beating us. We must bury them, no excuses.

I'd absolutely love to see them fucked like Middlesbrough, just disappear into Championship obscurity.

Due to sluggish ticket sales for the Tyne wear derby next week I'm reliably informed that they've sent 3,000 tickets out to the local councils for distribution around the schools and government workers in the local community.

Wor lass has been offered tickets for the derby game.  Sitting amogst the mackems tho.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Don't want to laugh too much before next week is done with, but this lot are hilarious.

Relegated already. Look forward to seeing that creep they've appointed squirm in the dugout.

I've always really, really hated Poyet so to see him fuck up Sunderland would be poetic.

I mean - Di Canio at least had some redeeming features.

making a good effort to get their points record back off Derby

Could break one of two of their records :D

Premier League lowest points totals

29 pts - Bolton (95-96)

28 pts - Watford (06-07), Leicester (01-02)

27 pts - Ipswich (94-95)

26 pts - Bradford (00-01)

25 pts - QPR (12-13), Wolves (11-12)

24 pts - Watford (99-00)

19 pts - Portsmouth* (09-10), Sunderland (02-03)

15 pts - Sunderland (05-06)

11 pts - Derby County (07-08)

* Portsmouth were deduced 9 points for entering administration