Sunderland

Nobody

Not really the most difficult thing to work out, dinho.

Sorry, I don't look at the table much, especially at this stage of the season.

Its on this page :lol:

Also my connection is quite slow, took ages to load so I just scrolled down.

http://i.imgur.com/8HhL78A.gif

http://i.imgur.com/8HhL78A.gif

Glad I'm at work, then. :smug:

So, despite him not deserving the sending off (according to Poyet), Sunderl4nd wont be appealing 'Catts red card.

Well I never.  :rolleyes:

Aye because he would have absolutely no chance of seeing that overturned as it's a red card in the rule book. He thought it was more harsh as the Hull player got away with a tackle of similar nature late on and got off with it. The game is turning quite shit when these are red cards and you can only see more and more being given. It was a silly tackle and he dived in needlessly, yellow would have sufficed for me. Had one our players done it, I’d be feeling hard done by too. The Dossena tackle on the other hand was horrid yet they both get the same length of ban.

Guest palnese

So, despite him not deserving the sending off (according to Poyet), Sunderl4nd wont be appealing 'Catts red card.

Aye because he would have absolutely no chance of seeing that overturned as it's a red card in the rule book. He thought it was more harsh as the Hull player got away with a tackle of similar nature late on and got off with it. The game is turning quite shit when these are red cards and you can only see more and more being given. It was a silly tackle and he dived in needlessly, yellow would have sufficed for me. Had one our players done it, I’d be feeling hard done by too. The Dossena tackle on the other hand was horrid yet they both get the same length of ban.

:thup:

Aye because he would have absolutely no chance of seeing that overturned as it's a red card in the rule book. He thought it was more harsh as the Hull player got away with a tackle of similar nature late on and got off with it. The game is turning quite s*** when these are red cards and you can only see more and more being given. It was a silly tackle and he dived in needlessly, yellow would have sufficed for me. Had one our players done it, I’d be feeling hard done by too. The Dossena tackle on the other hand was horrid yet they both get the same length of ban.

Aye that

I know i will be accused of bias but i thought Cattermole's tackle desrved a red and the Hull players probably didn't.

Surely it won't be that big a loss to the mackems, can't Gardner slot into his place?

Haven't seen Hull's tackle, but the Cattermole one is a clearly a red, don't know how that's even debatable. The fact that Dossena three minutes later intentionally tries to injure an opponent and that that incident is far worse doesn't excuse Cattermole''s tackle.

Guest icemanblue

Haven't seen Hull's tackle, but the Cattermole one is a clearly a red, don't know how that's even debatable. The fact that Dossena three minutes later intentionally tries to injure an opponent and that that incident is far worse doesn't excuse Cattermole''s tackle.

I don't think he does, to be honest. It was reckless and extremely dangerous, but I do think he was trying to win the ball. The replays showed that his eyes never left the ball. That's not to say it wasn't an horrific challenge, or that he didn't deserve to be sent off.

Guest palnese

watch?v=rTU77RW3T5c

Look at Cattermole's. I honestly can't see why he's sent off.