Sunderland

Nobody

I would imagine it would be a pretty depressing read of Sunderland legends during my era :lol:

Rat face little twat he is Phillips was very good, Mignolet was one of the best keepers in the league, Sessegnon was good, erm... Craddock?

isn't he ex-City as well?!

He isn't one of Man City's best players ever though, Sunderland however...

yep run of the mill ex City player. But King of the Mackems

king of the mackems, fuck me, you'd abdocate wouldn't you ?

Well done mackems, keep bobbing around the premier league like the unflushable turds that you are...stink the place out for another season, survive by a handful of points, beat 'them mag kernts' thus justifying your existence and repeat.

Apropos of nothing, has anyone actually been to sunderland recently? I had to go for work last week, Jesus, what a f*cking hole. It's like a slightly bigger Blyth.

Is that 3 years in a row they have beaten Man City at home?. The Man City away form is shocking really for a so called title challenger.

I think it's 4, without City scoring.

1-0 (Bardsley)

1-0 (Johnson)

1-0 (Ji)

1-0 (Bent)

Is that 3 years in a row they have beaten Man City at home?. The Man City away form is shocking really for a so called title challenger.

I think it's 4, without City scoring.

1-0 (Bardsley)

1-0 (Johnson)

1-0 (Ji)

1-0 (Bent)

:lol: That Ji goal in the last minute was something like five miles offside

Their home run against City is amazing, spooky almost in the similarity of the results and the manner in which they are achieved.

Four times now, City make changes, rest players, murder them (was the corner count 0-14 yesterday? ) and get beat 1-0.

Very lucky to get away with the foul before the goal mind and Larsson's tackle was a horrible, cowardly challenge.

MON is still bitter as f*** - giving Di Canio an absolute kicking here:

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/9020747/O-Neill-Describes-PDC-As-Managerial-Charlatan-

:lol:

"Paolo is Italian. John Robertson, my old assistant, once said that, if every team in Italy has pre-match pasta for their meals, how come three of them still get relegated each year? It's an interesting point, ability might come into it."

Makes you wonder if he bothered about sports science and dietetics when they can come up with such flawed logic.

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/9020747/O-Neill-Describes-PDC-As-Managerial-Charlatan-

"Paolo is Italian. John Robertson, my old assistant, once said that, if every team in Italy has pre-match pasta for their meals, how come three of them still get relegated each year? It's an interesting point, ability might come into it."

Makes you wonder if he bothered about sports science and dietetics when they can come up with such flawed logic.

:lol: can't wait for brummie to see these comments.

:lol: That's an amazing comment. 

3 teams get relegated because they're the rules you moron. :lol: Could be the 20 most talented teams in the world, 3 would still go down. :lol: