Sunderland

Nobody

As bad as they have been, and as funny as it is that they are at the bottom, they still managed a win against us. I'll enjoy their relegation all the more if we don't gift them ANOTHER 3 points at St James.

Most of them moaning about the referee, and that's easy to do.  However one lad I know;

Forget the referee, I hope Adam Johnson and Seb Larsson die of aids. Soft bottling pricks. Total waste of a shirt

Like ·  · about an hour ago near Bowdon ·

Weren't moaning about the ref in the derby when they got that dodgy free kick for the winner.

Most of them moaning about the referee, and that's easy to do.  However one lad I know;

Forget the referee, I hope Adam Johnson and Seb Larsson die of aids. Soft bottling pricks. Total waste of a shirt

Like ·  · about an hour ago near Bowdon ·

Weren't moaning about the ref in the derby when they got that dodgy free kick for the winner.

Yep, plus I'm sure they weren't moaning when Larsson got away with a blatant red card against City

The Wes Brown sending off was a joke BUT so was not sending off Larsson two weeks ago so fuck em

Same old same old. Swings and roundabouts, everyone gets dodgy decisions for and against them.

f*** 'em.

Haven't seen it so I hope when it's showed on motd that I can laugh me cock off at a ridiculous decision. Also hope the pundits point out how shit of a decision it was, all adds to the fun.

They've to get 33 points from 26 games to hit 40 points? Nee bother Gus. :lol:

As I've said before, if they do stay up, it'll be an incredible turnaround (when you look at those stats)

They've nee chance though  :smug:

sounds hard when you put it that way, not so hard when you say they are 3 points from "safety".

They've to get 33 points from 26 games to hit 40 points? Nee bother Gus. :lol:

As I've said before, if they do stay up, it'll be an incredible turnaround (when you look at those stats)

They've nee chance though  :smug:

sounds hard when you put it that way, not so hard when you say they are 3 points from "safety".

Other teams being really shit could save them mind, and there's quite a few struggling atm

Still, they have a hell of a task ahead of them.

Guest Roger Kint

I really don't see what all the fuss is about with the Begovic thing

You mean where he gets the ball and catches Fletchers arm with the follow through? Me neither I was expecting assault based on FB mackems. The way SF holds his face instead was worse for me the prick.

HIGH FOOT FROM BEGOVIC MAN!!!

or....fletcher was already going down.

Poyet looked ready for a fight :lol: Larsehole should be sent off every game for having an extremely punchable face, and a personality to match. Yup, I'd punch him right in the personality!