Sunderland

Nobody

How many are they supposed to be taking tomorrow?

I've seen 9000 mentioned.

If true, that's canny for a mid-week away game. Pity it's only a 3rd of what was there for the home leg! As I said that, imagine the stampede for tickets if they do make the final. There will be hell on, and lots of mackems complaining when they don't get one! :D

If true, that's canny for a mid-week away game. Pity it's only a 3rd of what was there for the home leg! As I said that, imagine the stampede for tickets if they do make the final. There will be hell on, and lots of mackems complaining when they don't get one! :D

Tbf it's only 4,500 but they're away.

Tbf it's only 4,500 but they're away.

:lol:

BBC Look North Bulletin is saying 'the team will have the backing of MORE THAN 9000 travelling fans.  :serious:

Mackematics again.

Guest neesy111

BBC Look North Bulletin is saying 'the team will have the backing of MORE THAN 9000 travelling fans.  :serious:

Mackematics again.

Yeap, you get bigger allocations for semi-finals etc.

Guest Roger Kint

There's no doubt in my mind that they'll get through tonight. I've even stuck £50 on them at 7/4 to qualify for the final to soften the blow slightly.

7/4 is awful value when mackems are 9/1 to win and the draw is 18/5. Obviously it takes into account ET/Pens but would rather split the £50 than lump on 7/4(which i still dont think will win fwiw)

Guest The_Optimistic

There's no doubt in my mind that they'll get through tonight. I've even stuck £50 on them at 7/4 to qualify for the final to soften the blow slightly.

would you not of been better off putting 50 quid on them winning it at 17-1?  We won't mind them getting to the final if they get beat surely?

would you not of been better off putting 50 quid on them winning it at 17-1?  We won't mind them getting to the final if they get beat surely?

With their record against City? Nah, you're alright. 1-0 Bardsley in the final. Id rather boil my cock than live through that.

Guest The_Optimistic

With their record against City? Nah, you're alright. 1-0 Bardsley in the final. Id rather boil my cock than live through that.

I don't understand you? £50 at 17/1 would soften the blow if they won it.

Guest The_Optimistic

I would cry if they won the league cup tbh. Legitimately cry.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45819000/jpg/_45819047_newcastledown512.jpg

They're in Europe if they avoid defeat this evening, right?

:pokerface:

Sunderland. In Europe.

Sunderland.

Nope, only the League Cup winners can qualify. In contrast to the FA Cup where the runner-ups can qualify if things work out their way.

Guest The_Optimistic

They're in Europe if they avoid defeat this evening, right?

Sunderland. In Europe.

Sunderland.

No they have to win it. Only the runner up in the FA cup gets a place in europe.

Guest bimpy474

FFS, you never get in Europe for losing the League Cup final,,,,,,,,,,,,,ffffffffuucuucucclclclclclclccckckckckckck ooofofoffffofofffff.

Guest The_Optimistic

Nope. Gotta win the Cup to get into the Europa League.

do they know that yet? :lol:  imagine it'll go down well

Look out on RTG if they do go through tonight, there will be gold for sure.