Sunderland

Nobody

The lack of respect we give domestic competitions is awful. If we had given the league cup/fa cup any sort of an effort and even managed to make the final in either, i doubt it would make any major difference to our position in the league. Making the final for the mackems will have a massive confidence. morale boost, and it will only benefit them in the league for the rest of the season.

Guest palnese

The lack of respect we give domestic competitions is awful. If we had given the league cup/fa cup any sort of an effort and even managed to make the final in either, i doubt it would make any major difference to our position in the league. Making the final for the mackems will have a massive confidence. morale boost, and it will only benefit them in the league for the rest of the season.

Just like it helped Wigan and Birmingham?

Crazy how certain people have just gave up this season already :lol:

Good job the players didn't have that attitude against West Ham :)

Well, why wouldn't we have given up? We're out of both cups, we're not going to get relegated and we don't want to be in European competition. What are we aiming to achieve?

Just like it helped Wigan and Birmingham?

I doubt Wigan or Birmingham blame domestic cup competitions for their relegation

Well, why wouldn't we have given up? We're out of both cups, we're not going to get relegated and we don't want to be in European competition. What are we aiming to achieve?

this

That is the very sad truth, although 'we' is mainly just Pards.

NUFC winning this derby, City beating Sunderland and Sunderland getting relegated.

If you could only pick 2 of these to happen, which would it be?

I'd sacrifice this derby, personally.

Not arsed about them being relegated at all. The other two would be more than adequate. Derby above all else.

I doubt Pardew and the squad will aim for 8th as their ideal finishing position like. Pretty sure they will want to finish as high as they possibly can, even though the cunt in charge of this club doesn't see qualifying for Europe as an enviable proposition. Same thing goes for the cups.

We wont win the derby, draw at best.

Pardew will have us sit off them again.

After watching yesterday a terrible shocking team with one pathetic shot on target in 120 minutes I will put anything less than a win purely on the head of Pardew. Even the worst Man Utd team for twenty plus year had more than enough chances to score four last night. Play the ball on the ground (NO f***ing SHOLA) and take the game to them from the off. They have no pace in their team and a utterly woeful strike force - Pardew has no excuse not to win this game against a team who are second bottom and despite some bed wetters on here abysmal. Over to you MR PARDEW!!!

After watching yesterday a terrible shocking team with one pathetic shot on target in 120 minutes I will put anything less than a win purely on the head of Pardew. Even the worst Man Utd team for twenty plus year had more than enough chances to score four last night. Play the ball on the ground (NO f***ing SHOLA) and take the game to them from the off. They have no pace in their team and a utterly woeful strike force - Pardew has no excuse not to win this game against a team who are second bottom and despite some bed wetters on here abysmal. Over to you MR PARDEW!!!

This was how a lot of us felt last season as well and we got dicked

No excuse this year as last year it was in the middle of an atrocious bad run and a clash where the pressure was totally on us. Not this year - no chance of relegation the pressure is totally on the mackems this year as they are the ones in deep shit. As I said anything other than a win will be down to Pardew.

No excuse this year as last year it was in the middle of an atrocious bad run and a clash where the pressure was totally on us. Not this year - no chance of relegation the pressure is totally on the mackems this year as they are the ones in deep shit. As I said anything other than a win will be down to Pardew.

Sunderland were under far more pressure than us last year as we had just won against Fulham virutally guaranteeing us safety, or so we thought at the time. Derbies are like cup fixtures and with Pardew's cup pedigree against Poyet I wouldn't put money on us. Hopefully our far superior players will make that superiority count, but with Pardew's knack of spreading fear in the second half the only worry will be whether we lose the battle mentally like last few times.