Sunderland

Nobody

Welcome to the wonderful world of Newcastle :anguish: nline

Just happened to be looking at who was online and there you were "latest member", would love to say I was on heighten Mackem alert but alas not  :lol:

As SanToon says, post away wherever you like, there's lots of good stuff in football and chat :thup:

Do you post on RTG, if you do what's your username?  Give an honest answer.

Yes I do, but I can't give you my username, sorry. I'd get dogs abuse off some of the idiots on there if they knew I wasn't being a complete a**ehole on here (it's all they know). We have a couple of Mags who post on there who are really good contributors and they add to the board, so I thought I'd join here and try to do the same.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Newcastle :anguish: nline

Just happened to be looking at who was online and there you were "latest member", would love to say I was on heighten Mackem alert but alas not  :lol:

As SanToon says, post away wherever you like, there's lots of good stuff in football and chat :thup:

Cheers  :cool:

Yes I do, but I can't give you my username, sorry. I'd get dogs abuse off some of the idiots on there if they knew I wasn't being a complete a**ehole on here (it's all they know). We have a couple of Mags who post on there who are really good contributors and they add to the board, so I thought I'd join here and try to do the same.

Dirty bristow.

Yes I do, but I can't give you my username, sorry. I'd get dogs abuse off some of the idiots on there if they knew I wasn't being a complete a**ehole on here

mag kernt

Please tell me you arent 'Crook mackem'  :lol:

No I'm not. Was he/she a good poster ? 

Seen some of his banter on RTG, basically only talked about us but only in a bitter/full of hatred context.  :lol:

why single only him out for that? :lol:

Please tell me you arent 'Crook mackem'  :lol:

No I'm not. Was he/she a good poster ? 

Seen some of his banter on RTG, basically only talked about us but only in a bitter/full of hatred context.  :lol:

why single only him out for that? :lol:

Only name i could think of from RTG, apart from wearyside of course.  :lol:

Send it by pm, I'll not tell anybody who you are.

Hello, latest member joined is "Stray Mackem"

Intredasting  >:D

Bloody hell, I was going to hang around for a bit and get to know the place, you lot are quick  :lol:

If you read my intro on my first post you'll see I'm here to contribute, not agitate, I'll leave that to the puerile knackers  who seem to infest internet forums. Hopefully I'll add a different, but probably not objective, angle to many of the discussions on here.

If anyone wants a ding dong, then I'm sorry but I'm not your man  :sad: You'll have to look elsewhere. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots from my side of the divide who pop up on here with the sole intention of winding you up, and we have them on the Sunderland forums too. That's not why I'm here, and you'll see in time.

I'll try and keep my posts restricted to this thread, but I may dip into others from time to time.

Oh, and I'll post after the derby regardless of the result !  :fool:

Hi there,

I'm hithere

Welcome to Newcastle Online.

Hithere has a new friend to play with

I think I've changed your perception of Mackems a bit on here. This lad hasn't been given the same grilling I got when I first joined.

Your standards are slipping lads :lol:

:RTG: Garn fist yerself Hitlere  :naughty: