Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Howaythetoon

Thought Ki was the best player on the pitch, completely dictated the game and was always available for a pass.

Aye same here.

Thought Ki was the best player on the pitch, completely dictated the game and was always available for a pass.

I've said a few times that I don't know what the fuck Swansea are doing sending him out on loan.

He strolled the game, but in a good way if that make sense? Never looked rushed, always dropped off into space and never went wandering aimlessly. At no point did he seem flustered, just did his job with minimal fuss and a lot of quality. Complete opposite of our headless, shambles of a midfield.

he's proving himself a very good player now this lad like, hope they don't manage to sign him :lol:

That's going to be our biggest problem to be fair.

Ki, Borini and Alonso are all proving to be big assets for us. And are going to take some replacing in the summer.

I think a deal is in place to buy Alonso though not sure how much for. Rodgers has already said Borini won't be sold and I don't know what happened with Ki and Laudrup but if Swansea let him go permanently then there'll be teams with more money than us in for him. Then again he looks like he's enjoying himself here just depends if we want to pay for him.

Re the O3 joke - Not wanting to come across all 'mag at work', and this does sound fictional, but I assure you its 100% genuine.

Our office's resident vowel-mangling fatty from houghton only ever talks about safc when nufc are involved, so obviously first thing Monday she made a bee-line for me. Her opening gambit was about renaming Wembley 'the O3 arena', but I didn't cotton on to be honest and asked what she meant. So by way of explanation she started: "Well, you know how Wembley's called the O2 arena now...."

Guest Howaythetoon

0-3 is the new 2-1 marra.

They are so small-time mind and despite their win and their Wembley trip they are still fucking sunderland and the mackems. If you asked 100 random people from the UK where they would rather live, who they would rather support or who they would rather be and not one would choose those lot. Ask anyone abroad and the reply would be "sunderland, who, what?!"

0-3 Arena's quite good.

we deserve it,  :lol:  f*** it.

This is what Ashley has done to us.

Yep we absolutely do. They should be milking this for all it's worth, just like we did after the 5-1.