Sunderland

Nobody

Ki's better than Borini imo

Ki won't win them games, he'll stop them losing them. They need wins and Borini is by far, some f***ing distance their best attacking player.

Maybe I should rephrase as important.

You should rephrase it as Ki. Howay man :lol:

:lol:

I think they are f***ed tbh, They can't seem to beat teams around them and although they have a few decent home games to come they have a horrific April

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/home-games-against-sides-in-the-bottom-half-of-the-league.892562/

Starting to turn on Gus now I see, and they call us fickle

time for a new manager and overhaul marra.

Hope not, they always seem to have a cracking honeymoon period before it turns to utter shit. Where do they turn to next though, they need to keep him and hope he can build something over next few years.

Mind the only thing I hope they build is massive debt and toward oblivion.

I think they are f***ed tbh, They can't seem to beat teams around them and although they have a few decent home games to come they have a horrific April

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/home-games-against-sides-in-the-bottom-half-of-the-league.892562/

Starting to turn on Gus now I see, and they call us fickle

time for a new manager and overhaul marra.

Hope not, they always seem to have a cracking honeymoon period before it turns to utter shit. Where do they turn to next though, they need to keep him and hope he can build something over next few years.

Mind the only thing I hope they build is massive debt and toward oblivion.

They won't get rid of Gus now, they will stick with him until the end of the season at least.

Even a draw against Norwich would be it for them in my opinion.

Norwich are scoring goals . I get the feeling any team can shut Sunderland out now if they apply themselves- thats gonna be very difficult for them.

Even a draw against Norwich would be it for them in my opinion.

Norwich are scoring goals . I get the feeling any team can shut Sunderland out now if they apply themselves- thats gonna be very difficult for them.

Any one's guess really, if good Norwich turn up then they should beat Sunderland, if bad Norwich and good Sunderland turn up then Sunderland can easily win it. It's not a match I would want to predict.

Still quite a few winnable games for them, they're hardly cut adrift, two daft wins moves them up 4 or 5 places. Also wouldn't rule out a shock win in one of their tough away games either.

They'll stay up by a few points imo.

6 wins all season. 2 of them against us.

If they do stay up it's all our fault.  :(

In seasons like this the FA should introduce a new rule to relegate 5 clubs. The amount of pigshit in the bottom half of the league is ridiculous, get shot of 5 of the fuckers ffs.