Sunderland

Nobody

I'm actually surprised they are sticking by Poyet, thought Short would have looked for a managerial bounce in sheer hope. I thought the pressure was taking it’s toll on Poyet when he rested players for the cup game at Hull, just seemed crazy, especially when he never backed it up with a result in the league. Then his team selection last night was pathetic for a 6 pointer, he's crumbled under the pressure and sending them down, like many predicted that cup run would do. At least Hendo went to Wembo to see the marras though.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/depressed.899524/

Hardest day at work in a very long time. Im just telling people to fuck off at the moment. Told the biggest wanker in the factory that most people would be happy if he was dead !

Good to see they are taking it well.

Reminds me of a quote after the 5-1 where one of the posters said he wanted to punch his own kids in the throat he was so annoyed :lol:

What about the guy who said he runs over magpies?

It was all a bit of a laugh when we went down and they did the road signs, but now they look like they are going down they can't take office banter.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/depressed.899524/

Hardest day at work in a very long time. Im just telling people to fuck off at the moment. Told the biggest wanker in the factory that most people would be happy if he was dead !

Good to see they are taking it well.

Reminds me of a quote after the 5-1 where one of the posters said he wanted to punch his own kids in the throat he was so annoyed :lol:

I'm going to get some sandpaper out and sand something.The cats had better keep out of my way.

Feeling down?  Have an intimate relationship with a close family member?  Live in Sunderland?

Sandpaper a cat and watch life's troubles melt away.

Was O'Shea ever really that good tbh, even at Man U he was mainly a squad player and average at best.

Good when called upon, was dependable enough in big games I thought.

I'm confused as to what we want to happen for Norwich (32pts, -25 GD) vs West Brom (29pts, -12GD).

A WBA win would increase the gap from Sunderland but it's likely that Norwich won't get any more points and their GD is worse than Sunderland's. They'd be catchable. A draw is obviously not great either.

Was O'Shea ever really that good tbh, even at Man U he was mainly a squad player and average at best.

Good when called upon, was dependable enough in big games I thought.

He was dependable at times, but i think he has been found out now, being a first team regular at a lesser club with worse players around him.