Sunderland

Nobody

Guest elbee909

Can't believe that the Mackems getting relegated is going to be the high watermark of our season  :)

Naturally we're supposed to enjoy it, but it surely shouldn't be the stand out moment?

As well, fuck it  :smug:

It's all there is.

I saw Poyet interviewed tonight and speaking about Adam Johnson he said that the fans had complained about him not starting but he felt that he was not contributing enough when he did. He went on to raise the question that if he started him and he didn't contribute would it be the fans fault and not his ?

Fucking bizarre stuff for a manager to be saying.

I saw Poyet interviewed tonight and speaking about Adam Johnson he said that the fans had complained about him not starting but he felt that he was not contributing enough when he did. He went on to raise the question that if he started him and he didn't contribute would it be the fans fault and not his ?

He's an awful human like. Worst possible type of manager to have when the going gets tough.

May his reign over mackemdom be long.

Yeah, but at least unlike Pardew he talks sense and takes respo....

Ah wait, maybe not. :lol:

f***ing bizarre stuff for a manager to be saying.

That Ben Arfa joke rings true after all then.

It's always funny man, even if we're equally as s***.

Couldn't go a day in the hazy summer months without watching them act like a dog with two dicks because some unknown had become the latest addition to "Paolo's revolution", all the while they praised Short for his ambition and begun to discuss finishing in a European spot while we did f*** all in the transfer market and Joe Kinnear got another job with us.

They always like to make out we're the delusional ones, but we never hyped outselves up this season, while they did.  Derbies aside, we've stumbled our way into the top half, beyond pre-season expectations with an equally crap squad.