Sunderland

Nobody

Too much s*** below them, they wont go down unfortunately.

This must be their 3rd or 4th consecutive relegation battle season, 2 of which we gifted them safety.

Thing is, if you listen to Total Sport, the thing Gabbiadini keeps harping on about, is the fact they've been in the premier league for so many consecutive seasons.... think its 10 seasons coming up.

Never mind that they've struggled for good parts of a lot of those seasons, he's just happy they are now an 'established premier league team'. :lol:

Means nowt how long you've been in the league. Wigan, Boro, Blackburn & Fulham were 'established Premier League teams'.

Welcome to classy sunderland, the local time is 1973....

I say chinkie , paki , sausage roll , gypo etc

Just figures of speech

Nothing wrong with it

prob banned for even asking but..... Why do Pakistanis take offence at being called a Paki?

its not racist just shortened. Like Brits for British and Turks for Turkish.

Chinkys and Pakis were never ever a derogatory name. the world is going mad and the pc brigade needs to get a grip on reality.

Respected throughout race relations marra.

Sausage roll?

Was thinking that myself.  The only thing I've ever heard referred to as a sausage roll is an actual sausage roll ???

Welcome to classy sunderland, the local time is 1973....

I say chinkie , paki , sausage roll , gypo etc

Just figures of speech

Nothing wrong with it

prob banned for even asking but..... Why do Pakistanis take offence at being called a Paki?

its not racist just shortened. Like Brits for British and Turks for Turkish.

Chinkys and Pakis were never ever a derogatory name. the world is going mad and the pc brigade needs to get a grip on reality.

Respected throughout race relations marra.

wow, paki is just shortened pakistani?  makes perfect sense, where's the UKIP membership station i'm in

If only we could have matched their mighty 0-0 victory.

Someone over there saying 'we're still the only team to stop Chelsea from scoring'.  How many points did you get for that, flower?

If only we could have matched their mighty 0-0 victory.

Someone over there saying 'we're still the only team to stop Chelsea from scoring'.  How many points did you get for that, flower?

You win the North East Top Clean Sheet Trophy sponsored by Cheesy Chips.