Sunderland

Nobody

Being in the games industry I know Rockstar are very protective of their copyright being used without their permission.

Be a shame if that t-shirt on the top was brought to their attention.

Was thinking the same. :lol:

Being in the games industry I know Rockstar are very protective of their copyright being used without their permission.

Should just tweet it to them  :iamatwat:

I think we're all being a bit hypocritical here....I'm sure like me you all still have your 5-in-a-row t-shirts from '07. The one's we definitely produced and wore en masse?

No? Well, surely you must remember when we all chipped in to raise 3 grand for the fly-by over the 'stadium of light' (not that one) to celebrate?

Cos, you know, the whole 'in-a-row' thing...it is a thing now? right?

As above.

CCGDHgDWIAEck7-.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most pathetic and jealous bunch of supporters going they really are - surprised there is no mention of Ponteland Airport or sugar puffs. There was no tee shirts when we did the five in the row - s*** club reliant on cheap tickets and freebies to get anywhere near a decent crowd.

For the love of God don't lump the rest of us in with ALS

Should just tweet it to them  :iamatwat:

I work for GAME and we weren't even allowed to show their cover for the game or any of the strategy guides or merchandise until it officially released at the stroke of midnight. Pretty sure they would stamp this out very quickly.

Waddle signed the below for the SAFC Jarra Branch organiser last night and wrote the message above it to show exactly where his loyalty lies, the mackem pelanty-missing twat!

http://www.skunkers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1067&d=1428643413

Waddle signed the below for the SAFC Jarra Branch organiser last night and wrote the message above it to show exactly where his loyalty lies, the mackem pelanty-missing t***!

http://www.skunkers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1067&d=1428643413

Twat.

This plane flyover is going to be mint, fantastic craic. I'll be crying into my Greggs Steakbake watching it fly overhead while I stand with my "Boycoutt" bed sheet in Leazes Park. It'll show the world that Sland are funny, netd and classy.

They really can't help themselves. I feel a bit for those on there who are cringing over this.

It reminds me of the time we beat them 5 times in a row and flew a plane over their ground.

(Did anyone ever actually notice it was 5 times? It definitely wasn't a 'thing')

From 01/02 to 05/06? I didn't notice. Beating Sunderland was just the done thing in my life time until Pardew rocked up.

Suppose they were up and down like a yoyo in that time, so you didn't really keep track.

Also at that time our rivals were Man Utd, Arsenal, Barcelona etc so we didn't have time to worry about the record breaking worst team in Premiership history.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Wouldn't say Barcelona were our rivals, like.

We played them, aye, but we were still lightyears behind them.

Still get angry at Dyer on the line :lol: