Sunderland

Nobody

:lol: Wouldn't say Barcelona were our rivals, like.

We played them, aye, but we were still lightyears behind them.

Still get angry at Dyer on the line :lol:

Ugh, had repressed that memory....was that his 'I'm a little teapot' impression as the ball floated past in slow motion? Nobhead.

But yeah, dreading the plane thing. Two weeks after the match. Celebrating a thing that no-one outside of SR even realises is a thing.

With their little commemorative t-shirts and everything, bless!

Do we want Pards to beat these? I'm sickened at the thought of any outcome really

I'd rather they were relegated so hopefully every one will beat them from here until the end of the season.

I can't bear Pards winning though, it repulses me on basically every level

His Karma is coming though. It was always gonna take a long time but the pay off will be so delicious once it finally comes.

Guest ElCid

They are bang in the trouble.

No our 6 points will keep them up for the 2nd time in a row - on the back of the Villa and Palace results Carver should be sacked alone - these are a shocking team and yet they rolled us over without even breaking sweat

They're fucking lucky Hull are just as bad and have a ridiculous run in.  They'll stay up cause Hull wont get enough points to overtake them. 

Oh and the 6 points we've gifted them again.

Guest ElCid

They have the next 4 games really to get the points to stay up as I can't see them getting anything against Arsenal or Chelsea.

Stoke and Everton (possibly a point at Stoke but could be 0 also).

Southampton and Leicester (possibly 3 at best 4 points but again could also be 0 or 1).

At the very  best I can see them getting 5 points which would take them to 34 points. The are 2 out of the 4 below them going to get 7 or 8 points from their last 6 games (7 Burnley)? - just can't see it.

If they  get 3 or below points then maybe but I can see them getting one win and a draw - as I said the 6 points from us WILL keep the t***s up IMHO - hopefully I am wrong though.

But I listened to total sport all week, they were great after the derby, they only had to turn up today and collect 3 points and go home.

Must admit I'd be fucking furious if I was a Sunderland fan seeing the effort they put into beating us sandwiched between 2 pathetic 0-4 reverses. Seems to me like they raise their collective games for the derby and revert to type straight away again. Picking and choosing when to put a shift in and when to go through the motions and that's short-changing the fans, it's fucking cowardice tbh.