Sunderland

Nobody

They're now a point off the bottom three.

Are they really going to fly that banner given their predicament and the fact we're voicing our discontent anyway? It all seems a bit silly.

we should fly a plane in the opposite direction saying "you're going down you daft cunts" :lol:

As far as stupidity and bad timing goes it has to be in a par with the time they had a "green" day when they all turned up wearing something green to celebrate Niall Quinn and his Irish consortium buying them. Problem was their opponents that day were Plymouth Argyle who must have been given a huge lift thinking they'd brought 25,000 fans with them all decked out in green which undoubtedly inspired them to a 3-2 victory.

Yes those mackems really are a thick breed.

As far as stupidity and bad timing goes it has to be in a par with the time they had a "green" day when they all turned up wearing something green to celebrate Niall Quinn and his Irish consortium buying them. Problem was their opponents that day were Plymouth Argyle who must have been given a huge lift thinking they'd brought 25,000 fans with them all decked out in green which undoubtedly inspired them to a 3-2 victory.

Yes those mackems really are a thick breed.

is that real? :lol:

they're a sitcom man

:spit: Jesus Christ, they're actually doing it! That right there, really shows just how much we mean to them distilled into one beautiful picture! When we did 5 in a row did anyone even realise? I certainly didn't, so trotting up to 'ponteland airport' with a banner under my arm was certainly never on the agenda!

Please, please please let there be 'FTM' on the end of the banner out of shot!

Is the plane banner supposed to pi$$ us off because i reckon it's brilliant timing by them on the day of the boycott. The press will probably announce it as part of the protest and one of the reasons that we are boycotting. All i can say is thanks for the help.

They'll be gutted if it flies over and a goal goes in, sky don't pick it up and the whole of wearyside cry in to their pints. RTG will have to have another whip round and paypal the pilot for a second fly over.

Guest Howaythetoon

Can AshleyOut not claim this as their doing as this is actually a fantastic reposte to the way things are going at NUFC. 5 in a row to these lot is worthy of such a broadcasting. Thanks mackems :lol:

Can AshleyOut not claim this as their doing as this is actually a fantastic reposte to the way things are going at NUFC. 5 in a row to these lot is worthy of such a broadcasting. Thanks mackems :lol:

I hope this happens. :lol:

Sounds good, we should all get behind it :lol:

Thank you to Sunderland for the generous donation of an aeroplane highlighting our terrible derby failings.

Reet bunch of gimps like.

Sounds good, we should all get behind it :lol:

:lol:

Someone get in touch with them and tell them to leak it to the media.

:lol:

f*** me.

Going to be even more hilarious if they get relegated.

It will be even funnier if Sunderland get relegated due to NUFC giving the points to Sunderland's relegation rivals.

If we can't relegate them by beating them the least we can do is relegate them by proxy by being shit against everyone else :lol: Carver is a genius!

They play Stoke next, if Stoke win then elsewhere Hull play Palace, even a draw would put Hull above them, That would mean that Sunderland will be in the relegation zone because Leicester play Burnley and whatever the result in that one is takes one of them above Sunderland.