Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Open_C

Tbh I see where the mackem's coming from if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a twat to a kid in a pub on holiday over daft Newcastle/Sunderland bollocks.

Tbh I see where the mackem's coming from if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a twat

if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a twat

if it did happen like

It's like a black and white Where's Wally in their world, they don't seem to be able to go anywhere without a stripey shirted mag being classless nearby.  I look forward this season to Mag in Venezuela, Mag In Buckingham Palace, Mag In Space and Ghostly Mag From The Afterlife.

Tbh I see where the mackem's coming from if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a twat to a kid in a pub on holiday over daft Newcastle/Sunderland bollocks.

What did amuse me was this, as he's clearly expecting a flood of replies asking why he didn't simply kick the fuck out of him :lol:

I know what the stock replies will be but I didn't want the boy to see an argument or worse a fucking fight break out so we simply went into the next bar.

It is but the bloke who started the thread is at fault for the whole thing. You don't let an 8 year old alone in a pub in Benidorm because you're going out for a fag

I disagree tbh, pubs on holiday are different to pubs not on holiday.  When I was a bairn on holiday I chinned loads of fully grown mackems while my dad was out for a tab.

What did amuse me was this, as he's clearly expecting a flood of replies asking why he didn't simply kick the fuck out of him :lol:

I know what the stock replies will be but I didn't want the boy to see an argument or worse a fucking fight break out so we simply went into the next bar.

It is but the bloke who started the thread is at fault for the whole thing. You don't let an 8 year old alone in a pub in Benidorm because you're going out for a fag

I disagree tbh, pubs on holiday are different to pubs not on holiday.  When I was a bairn on holiday I chinned loads of fully grown mackems while my dad was out for a tab.

Would the pub not be a lot more dodgy when on holiday rather than your local at home?

Would the pub not be a lot more dodgy when on holiday rather than your local at home?

Hmm I dunno.  My parents hardly ever took me to pubs in this country but we were in them all the time on holiday watching football and stuff.  Felt safer.