Sunderland

Nobody

Guest neesy111

Gouffran was better than him in 13/14 when they played the exact same role so don't give me this shit mind  :mike:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eCcafnnpUdg/U8lmoYfVVqI/AAAAAAAATtI/x4dee8E3IUs/s1600/Nicolas_Cage_Laugh_GIF+cagandose+de+risa+(1).gif

Not sure I'd go as far as woeful, Borini has hardly ripped the league a new arsehole. They're both just not very good.

He was great for them though. Carried them to a cup final, won the derbies and kept them up. Gouffran is an absolutely talentless shitcunt.

Not sure I'd go as far as woeful, Borini has hardly ripped the league a new arsehole. They're both just not very good.

He was great for them though. Carried them to a cup final, won the derbies and kept them up. Gouffran is an absolutely talentless shitcunt.

Did he do all that, really? He scored 7 goals the whole season.

EDIT: Gouffran scored 7 the same season as it happens [emoji38]

10 including cup goals.

Scored last minute equaliser against Chelsea in the quarters and set up the winner. Scored against Man U in the semis and then against City in the final. Scored in both derbies home and away.

Anyway, stats are hardly the point. Gouffran is a footballing ghost. Borini might not be the most gifted but runs all day and was a great performer for them.

10 including cup goals.

Scored last minute equaliser against Chelsea in the quarters and set up the winner. Scored against Man U in the semis and then against City in the final. Scored in both derbies home and away.

Anyway, stats are hardly the point. Gouffran is a footballing ghost. Borini might not be the most gifted but runs all day and was a great performer for them.

I'm sticking with they're both just not very good, and giving Gouffran +10 points for having been systematically ruined by Pardew. Borini is obviously the better player like, not in dispute.

Some bloke has peddled all the way from Italy to watch this lot play Norwich  :lol: what a spectacle.

Went to the same fixture last time it happened. Up there with the worst games I have attended and I've been to a lot.

Think Borini has been unlucky. If he scored 10 for Sunderland, perhaps he could have scored a few more for Liverpool.

That said his play isn't good enough for Liverpool long term. Could have seen him at Stoke or somewhere though.

Guest antz1uk

Some bloke has peddled all the way from Italy to watch this lot play Norwich  :lol: what a spectacle.

bet come full time he wishes he'd gotten a puncture on the shields ferry

Admittedly the pitch looks cracking, but dem seats...

http://s9.postimg.org/n4xsze1wf/Screen_Shot_2015_08_15_at_13_32_06.png

Must be all of the shit they put on it for nine months a year. AMIRITE?