Sunderland

Nobody

As if people are getting offended at the notion of a professional footballer wanting to have a PA. The f*** is the point in making a s*** ton of money if you're morally obligated to clean your own shitter and go to Morissons on your day off. f*** that. If I've got enough money, I'm paying for someone to do all of these s*** errands, and I'm playing on my Xbox and going Go Karting at every possible opportunity.

Absolutely :lol:

Did anyone see the PA wench on BBC News this morning talking about this story? "well if you are going to be looking after his pets, booking his holidays and helping out with the family I think you should be asking for more than £60,000 a year". U wot.

As if people are getting offended at the notion of a professional footballer wanting to have a PA. The f*** is the point in making a s*** ton of money if you're morally obligated to clean your own shitter and go to Morissons on your day off. f*** that. If I've got enough money, I'm paying for someone to do all of these s*** errands, and I'm playing on my Xbox and going Go Karting at every possible opportunity.

Did anyone see the PA wench on BBC News this morning talking about this story? "well if you are going to be looking after his pets, booking his holidays and helping out with the family I think you should be asking for more than £60,000 a year". U wot.

To be frank, what he or his mum is asking for in that job posting is easily a 100k+ job as you yourself will have no personal life, and you will most likely require a full team to do all the things like stock his fridge and launch his fragrance and clothing line :lol:

Slavery ain't dead.

To be frank, what he or his mum is asking for in that job posting is easily a 100k+ job as you yourself will have no personal life, and you will most likely require a full team to do all the things like stock his fridge and launch his fragrance and clothing line :lol:

Slavery ain't dead.

Aye I'm not so sure about the wage given the 24/7 part.. but at least they're upfront about potential requirements. Plenty of similar jobs would expect such coverage without really putting it into words.

Guest palnese

@Scottwilsonecho: Should get #SAFC transfer update at some stage this evening. Understand that de Guzman loan is getting closer...

@Scottwilsonecho: Should get #SAFC transfer update at some stage this evening. Understand that de Guzman loan is getting closer...

Probably checking on to this from Sky Italy. "De Guzman is close to joining Sunderland, agreement for a €1.5m loan with obligation to buy at €4.5m"

Urgh. He'll help them a lot I reckon.