Sunderland

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

Love how Sima is getting slagged off on here for slagging off NUFC. :lol: Who doesn't? No one can slag NUFC like we can, we're impossible to insult.

Are they not man city's 'bogey team'?

Not for a while.

We look very poor at the back if we haven't got our first choice defenders. We also look weak up top when Defoe doesn't start. Toivonen is one of the worst midfielders I've seen in our team while we've been in the Premier League.

Will we go down? F*ck knows  :lol:

Not for a while.

We look very poor at the back if we haven't got our first choice defenders. We also look weak up top when Defoe doesn't start. Toivonen is one of the worst midfielders I've seen in our team while we've been in the Premier League.

3 from 6 iyam

Are they playing Chelsea home or away next? They beat them at Stamford Bridge a couple of seasons back. They can pull off a result against City and Liverpool too.

I'd hope we would get away with something against Spurs and Everton with a must win against Villa before thinking about these lots. If we don't get anything tomorrow, then the West Brom game, we must try to atleast get a draw there.

Everyone is beating Chelsea tbf.

Not for a while.

Still can't believe you signed Toivonen, he's absolute trash :lol:

Still can't believe you signed Toivonen, he's absolute trash :lol:

Even more incredible is the fact he gets a start for us. F*cking awful 'footballer'.

Always thought of him as one of those signings that you'd make to sort of say to the fans "At least we signed someone". Was glad he was always 6th or 7th on our list.