Sunderland

Nobody

I'll be giddy with glee if Villa go down like, I was at Villa Park on that fateful day and they were such small time smug c***s.

:thup: Second last game at Villa Park. Can't wait to breathe in their misery.

Thats just too perfect.  I adored our first game back with them after promotion but its not all forgotten...

That is some achievement  :lol:

Can't say I'm that well versed on Sunderland midfielders from the Premier League era.  But considering most of the time spent around the bottom of the league and some of the s*** you've had over the years.  Toivonen must be absolutely horrendous :lol:

#

He's one of those players that you watch and you think 'What the f*ck does he do?' His Wiki page says he's an attacking midfielder, I've yet to see evidence that he's even a footballer yet. If he stays in the team we'll get relegated, he's that bad.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll rise above it and hope Villa stay up, for Brummie, for Villa Park my fave away ground and because I work a lot in the area and the people are sound. I'd far rather see the maxims down and Chelsea...

Guest firetotheworks

Same, revenge was had when we bummed them 6-0 as soon as we came back up. Can't be arsed to dislike any more clubs than I already do.

Guest firetotheworks

That's the thing with that though. People cringe about our lot holding up 'boycuott the club' signs or punching horses then can't apply that reasoning to other clubs and think that maybe a lot of their fans are cringing at that shit within their own fanbase as well. It always dumbfounds me when our fans go on about how we're misrepresented as diluded and so on, then without coming up for air perpetuate the same stuff about other sets of fans as if it's gospel.

That's the thing with that though. People cringe about our lot holding up 'boycuott the club' signs or punching horses then can't apply that reasoning to other clubs and think that maybe a lot of their fans are cringing at that shit within their own fanbase as well. It always dumbfounds me when our fans go on about how we're misrepresented as diluded and so on, then without coming up for air perpetuate the same stuff about other sets of fans as if it's gospel.

:thup:

Villa deserve to go down because of how utterly terribly they've been ran since Lerner threw in the towel, not because of some of their fans.

That's the thing with that though. People cringe about our lot holding up 'boycuott the club' signs or punching horses then can't apply that reasoning to other clubs and think that maybe a lot of their fans are cringing at that s*** within their own fanbase as well. It always dumbfounds me when our fans go on about how we're misrepresented as diluded and so on, then without coming up for air perpetuate the same stuff about other sets of fans as if it's gospel.

I was there when we got relegated and almost every single fan in the home end that day was gloating. It wasn't a small group or a certain side of the ground, it was coming from all angles. I really hope we stay up and they go down - it'll be a superb day out to Villa Park in May should they already be relegated and we're already safe.

Guest firetotheworks

That's the thing with that though. People cringe about our lot holding up 'boycuott the club' signs or punching horses then can't apply that reasoning to other clubs and think that maybe a lot of their fans are cringing at that s*** within their own fanbase as well. It always dumbfounds me when our fans go on about how we're misrepresented as diluded and so on, then without coming up for air perpetuate the same stuff about other sets of fans as if it's gospel.

I was there when we got relegated and almost every single fan in the home end that day was gloating. It wasn't a small group or a certain side of the ground, it was coming from all angles. I really hope we stay up and they go down - it'll be a superb day out to Villa Park in May should they already be relegated and we're already safe.

Gloating's different to having banners and that though, they gloated because we were a big club that had got relegated, we'd have all done exactly the same thing. :lol:

Gloating's different to having banners and that though, they gloated because we were a big club that had got relegated, we'd have all done exactly the same thing. :lol:

Fair enough. I'd like to think we wouldn't do the same, especially if it was a club that we've never had a rivalry or hatred with before.

Guest firetotheworks

Our fans would take the p*ss, yes. But not make banners about a club we have no real connection to/rivalry with imo.

I think there's a couple of tits that would, and all it takes is a couple of tits.