Sunderland

Nobody

that Sima is on here isnt he?

what a pisswank, stop slagging everything nufc off on RTG just to fit in, you are a disgrace to us on there ffs

:lol:

You're the Newcastle equivalent of the worst on there.

Seems a bit of a wrong'un like

Sima tells Sunderland fans that Colback is the worst and s***.

Guy tells the truth to other guys.

What is wrong here? Does the other two people want to defend Colback? What even is life?

its not just colback though, everything nufc is horrific to him, he does it to keep his canny mag title, its sickening

What is wrong here? Does the other two people want to defend Colback? What even is life?

its not just colback though, everything nufc is horrific to him, he does it to keep his canny mag title, its sickening

Everything about NUFC is horrible though, to be fair.

Fight rn

Too much of a pacifist to fight on Sundays.

why do you slag us off at every opportunity?

are you still loving the canny mag status you hold on there, you are a complete arse licker of the millionth degree, an honorary mackem, you utter pleb

:lol: Get in.

Everything about NUFC is horrible though, to be fair.

:lol: Yeah.

I do love how they're constantly trying to claim the moral high ground.  All whilst abusing people left, right and centre.  Full of mouth breathers that forum, I've never seen so much anger and hatred.  Quite a large majority of them should probably be sectioned :lol:

Are Nufc fans any better?

On here? Aye, definitely. We wouldn't welcome a Sunderland supporter who comes with good intentions with f*** off.

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz284/cragace/Mobile%20Uploads/36573ACE-71DA-49E7-82DE-11EA70380581_zpsbmzayv43.png

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz284/cragace/Mobile%20Uploads/6A3B6E66-4878-43D3-81EA-ED6F35961FC5_zpslfr5sl2p.png

I didn't get a 'f*** off' but there was a pretty thorough vetting process :lol: