Sunderland

Nobody

Swansea were a model club a few monhs ago, with so much to admire. Now it sounds like they've gone nuts in a complete panic. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, I still dont get what's happening to them.

Ayew's clearly their best player too, its just all nonsense.

Read yesterday that Swansea had secured Ayew and Gomis by offering them astronomical signing on fees.  Like £8m a piece :lol:

Also read that clubs like Swansea are not in a healthy financial position.  Most of their budgets go on player wages (or signing on fees!) so it's not like they can just go out and buy 3 or 4 players to dig them out of a relegation scrap.  They're in a position now where they either make do with their current squad or sell to buy.  Selling Ayew and Gomis would give them a lot of room to maneuver at the expense of losing one of their best players.  It's a tough decision to make.

Sounds a bit like Villa a few seasons ago. It's great while the going is good, but if things don't go to plan the sharks start circling.

These are binning Pantilimon.  Has he been that bad for them as in dropping clangers or is it a case of a falling out?

Always thought he has been a massive pain in the arse in recent derbies by making really good saves

Swansea were a model club a few monhs ago, with so much to admire. Now it sounds like they've gone nuts in a complete panic. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, I still dont get what's happening to them.

They've lost Ben Davies, Vorm, Bony and a bald bloke they saw as surplus to requirements. Nobody in the replacement chain to fill those gaps. They should have a fair bit of cash but haven't really spent. Even Nathan Dyer looked dangerous in the odd game and he's out on loan to Leicester. They haven't been building at all.

They've lost Ben Davies, Vorm, Bony and a bald bloke they saw as surplus to requirements. Nobody in the replacement chain to fill those gaps.

They had a decent side with a decent manager all in good flow and it's slowly but surely been plucked to pieces. Unless they buy some real quality in the next week or so they're relegation fodder.

I find even more mental given the first few weeks of the season they looked likely to keep on going forward and mounting a serious top 4 challenge, especially when Gomis and Ayew were banging them in. All of a sudden Gomis stops scoring and their inability to replace Bony adequately has left them in serious danger.

If they keep playing the way they are and I see no way of them getting out of this malaise with their current set up I sincerely think it's one less relegation position to worry about. Tonight's game will tell us all we need to know, are they up for the fight now they find themselves down there or will they roll over and leave us safe for another week?

Watford will roll over them tonight. They have frightening pace and power matched with a hunger to stay up.

I hope so because as much as anything else it'll instill some confidence into our lot that we've climbed back out of the bottom and puts our fate back in our own hands. I would imagine it being slightly crushing to play so well and start getting points on the board and still find yourself unable to tread the water.

Norwich are signing Naismith from Everton today, Swansea had him down as a key target.

The only worry I have about Swansea is if this new manager has the typical new manager bounce, otherwise I think they are in the shit.

Norwich are signing Naismith from Everton today, Swansea had him down as a key target.

The only worry I have about Swansea is if this new manager has the typical new manager bounce, otherwise I think they are in the s***.

Always looking out for us think cunts on N-O is Stifler.