Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

FFP? Are they even aware of what their club loses each year?

Quick google gives them

2014 - 17m loss

2013 - 13m loss

2012 - 32m loss

2011 - 8m loss

2010 - 28m loss

2009 - 26m loss

2008 - 5m loss

2007 - 15m loss

Compared to us who have made £11m PROFITS since Ashley took over :lol:

We get nowt in our game, they get a helping hand with a incredible dodgy sending off and two offside goals allowed :lol:

Still they'd lost 5 in a row before getting these two wins, they could easily go on that kind of run again, far from out of it.

Tbh their 2 wins came against Swansea and Villa, cant't really see them performing against bigger teams.

Allardyce usually wants his team to be in perfect shape, hiring him middle of the season when he really can't do much about fitness is not very smart move imo.

Performances, or at least unlikely results against the bigger teams are what have kept them up the last couple of seasons :lol:

yeah but is that an allardyce survival mode thing?  when he's fighting i always feel like his teams get results against shit/average teams not against the top few in the division

Performances, or at least unlikely results against the bigger teams are what have kept them up the last couple of seasons :lol:

yeah but is that an allardyce survival mode thing?  when he's fighting i always feel like his teams get results against s***/average teams not against the top few in the division

Fair point, but I wouldn't write them off until they're mathematically down based on the last few seasons. We'd better drag ourselves out of relegation trouble quickly because I would back their lot over ours in that kind of pressure situation any day.

yeah but is that an allardyce survival mode thing?  when he's fighting i always feel like his teams get results against s***/average teams not against the top few in the division

Fair point, but I wouldn't write them off until they're mathematically down based on the last few seasons. We'd better drag ourselves out of relegation trouble quickly because I would back their lot over ours in that kind of pressure situation any day.

aye they're the ones with previous mind, can't deny

Defoe was an amazing signing, never understood why PL teams aren't queuing up to have him.

Old. Big wages.

Perfect player for a struggling team that can't afford to get relegated. Villa, Sunderland, Swansea, Us only options. Could do a job midtable but his all round game is poor.

Doesn't matter how bad his all-round game is to me, he wins you games on the regular.

I mean throughout his career as well, should have played at the top end of the PL for years really.

How much luck to these cunts get?

vs NUFC, getting played off the park, Red Card to NUFC, 3 points to the mackems, Red Card rescinded

vs Palace, Shite game looking like 0-0 and Hennessy makes a massive fuck up on 90mins, 3 points to the mackems

vs Swansea, getting beat 2-1 off a relegation rival, Red Card to Swansea, 3 points to mackems, Red Card likely to be rescinded.

That's 9 bonus points and 6 off relegation rivals. Fat Sam friends with the FA?