Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

How much luck to these cunts get?

vs NUFC, getting played off the park, Red Card to NUFC, 3 points to the mackems, Red Card rescinded

vs Palace, Shite game looking like 0-0 and Hennessy makes a massive fuck up on 90mins, 3 points to the mackems

vs Swansea, getting beat 2-1 off a relegation rival, Red Card to Swansea, 3 points to mackems, Red Card likely to be rescinded.

That's 9 bonus points and 6 off relegation rivals. Fat Sam friends with the FA?

Bit harsh blaming the keeper when it wasnt his fuck up mind, plus they were 1-1 when the red card happened last night.

vs NUFC, getting played off the park, Red Card to NUFC, 3 points to the mackems, Red Card rescinded

vs Palace, Shite game looking like 0-0 and Hennessy makes a massive fuck up on 90mins, 3 points to the mackems

vs Swansea, getting beat 2-1 off a relegation rival, Red Card to Swansea, 3 points to mackems, Red Card likely to be rescinded.

Bit harsh blaming the keeper when it wasnt his fuck up mind, plus they were 1-1 when the red card happened last night.

You know what I mean, Keeper/Defender fuck up.

Yeah 1-1, just as toon was 0-0. Still, a red card given for fuck all that they ultimately profited from.

Guest Roger Kint

You know what I mean, Keeper/Defender fuck up.

Yeah 1-1, just as toon was 0-0. Still, a red card given for fuck all that they ultimately profited from.

They were only at 1-1 due to a huge refereeing error, dat profit!

They also conceeded the softest ever penalty yesterday

Aye but its not so much of an issue to have a dodgy pen given against you if the officials then give you three helping hands in return by taking the other team down to 10 men and allowing you two offside goals.

I never liked the fat sam appointment for them because he's exactly the type of manager that will keep teams up, despite the fact that we love to hate the bloke and his football is atrocious, he's not going to get a team relegated easily. Our manager on the other hand, I have a lot less confidence in. The only hope I have for them staying in the drop zone is that really their squad is abysmal. That was a massive result for them yesterday and could easily be the start of them pulling out of the danger zone and pushing us further down.

It was brought up plenty along with the 2 clear offside goals that were allowed to stand.

Only one of them was a clear offside, and we were on the receiving end of a shocking penalty decision.

Swansea f*cked up. They should have kept coming at us when they were 2-1 up, even with ten  men they could have won. Instead they sat back and let us take the game to them. Bad decision, presumably by their manager.

It was brought up plenty along with the 2 clear offside goals that were allowed to stand.

Only one of them was a clear offside, and we were on the receiving end of a shocking penalty decision.

Swansea f*cked up. They should have kept coming at us when they were 2-1 up, even with ten  men they could have won. Instead they sat back and let us take the game to them. Bad decision, presumably by their manager.

One offside was blatantly obvious in real time, the other was clearly offside when viewed from a replay.  Amazing to get both your way when it takes us three blatant fouls in the area to get one pen.

They will stay up, we will go down.

Based on two good results?, could have said the same after our little run against much better sides.

Both will go down together with Villa.

I think Sunderland have a better chance that us of staying up.  They are used to this situation as is their manager.

I think we have some of the better players amongst the struggling teams (not including Chelsea) but we have the worst manager apart from Swansea.  I think we are in serious trouble and I am surprised that so many in the media think we will be fine.

We need to get several wins quickly but I can't see us that happening with the forthcoming fixtures so we are very reliant on the other teams cocking up.

I think Sunderland have a better chance that us of staying up.  They are used to this situation as is their manager.

I think we have some of the better players amongst the struggling teams (not including Chelsea) but we have the worst manager apart from Swansea.  I think we are in serious trouble and I am surprised that so many in the media think we will be fine.

We need to get several wins quickly but I can't see us that happening with the forthcoming fixtures so we are very reliant on the other teams cocking up.

You mention fixtures but theirs are shocking in February and I honestly can't see them getting a point and they won't this coming Saturday either. I think they will be done and dusted come February - with us well we have McClaren still here so results are not going to improve either and that's why I think both will go.

You mention fixtures but theirs are shocking in February and I honestly can't see them getting a point and they won't this coming Saturday either. I think they will be done and dusted come February - with us well we have McClaren still here so results are not going to improve either and that's why I think both will go.

agree about Mclaren- seriously if he were Leicesters manager- they would be in the bottom 3.

Guest Howaythetoon

Swansea will go down along with us. The mackems have a goalscorer in Defoe, will pick up 3 points off us and have the Big Sam factor, say what you like about him, he ain't getting a team relegated.

Swansea will go down along with us. The mackems have a goalscorer in Defoe, will pick up 3 points off us and have the Big Sam factor, say what you like about him, he ain't getting a team relegated.

Disagree I personally think they will be certs come February but we shall wait and see :-)

Two offside goals and another opposition red card that'll be overturned. You got lucky, hope we get a bit sooner rather than later.

We got a very fortunate deflection goal in extra time to grab a point against Man U just 24 hours earlier.

Not sure if serious.