Sunderland

Nobody

What I don't understand is that if his desire is to move into coaching why wasn't the club he's supported and played for his entire career offered him something? I know you can't do it for every ex player but for someone like Harper I think he deserved it.

Because for the most part he was - and most likely still is - an absolute pile of sh*t?

Still laughing at Alonso's chip from 60 yards when Harper decided the best strategy to catch it was to crawl backwards on all fours.

Shameful the reaction of some of wor lot and some of theirs. :thdn: Harps stayed loyal to Newcastle and gave the club good service when called upon. I've got no problem with what he's done and I wish him well (apart from if he plays against us in the derby!)

I wonder if these same Mag cunts who have given him a hard time, would have done the same thing with David Kelly, when he returned with the mackems? Shameful. :(

The Harper hate has reminded me of the run in he had with sned on a plane [emoji38]

Sat over aisle from Steve Harper on flight to Faro on Monday. He spilt fizzy water all over himself which allowed me to comment on his dodgy handling and offer him a tissue. He has little sense of humour and came across as quite aloof. Probably shouldn't fly Jet2 if you're not prepared to engage with the riffraff then.

Harper's well known for taking himself waaay too seriously. The elbow drop notwithstanding.

As he opened the bottle of carbonated water which sprayed all over him and the seat back in front I gave him a tissue and jokingly commented, "I'll say nothing about your handling".

He snapped back, "It had nothing to do with that!"

Laugh a minute.

That's fairly similar to a story I once heard about him at the golf club. Bloke needs to sort his attitude out or his Mrs will be off cheating again.

You missed the best part of that post, after Ronaldo says the thing about his missus being off cheating again, someone(can't remember who) replied with "he's probably used to being second choice"

A draw or Sunderland win (shudder) is hopefully what happens

With the Norwich result, and Swansea with a tough game, i'd probably prefer a Sunderland loss, they'd be over a win away from getting out of it with horrid games to come.

Fully focusing on us really, we have the ability and the chance to get out of it ourselves. A draw is probably the best result for us, it keeps Sunderland right down there and keeps Bournemouth in the fight. A win for Sudnerland and it adds competition from below us, a win for Bournemouth and it takes away competition from above us.

The Harper hate has reminded me of the run in he had with sned on a plane [emoji38]

Sat over aisle from Steve Harper on flight to Faro on Monday. He spilt fizzy water all over himself which allowed me to comment on his dodgy handling and offer him a tissue. He has little sense of humour and came across as quite aloof. Probably shouldn't fly Jet2 if you're not prepared to engage with the riffraff then.

Harper's well known for taking himself waaay too seriously. The elbow drop notwithstanding.

As he opened the bottle of carbonated water which sprayed all over him and the seat back in front I gave him a tissue and jokingly commented, "I'll say nothing about your handling".

He snapped back, "It had nothing to do with that!"

Laugh a minute.

That's fairly similar to a story I once heard about him at the golf club. Bloke needs to sort his attitude out or his Mrs will be off cheating again.

You missed the best part of that post, after Ronaldo says the thing about his missus being off cheating again, someone(can't remember who) replied with "he's probably used to being second choice"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The mackems February fixtures:

H - Man C

A - Liverpool

H - Man U

A - West Ham

Would be funny if we weren't equally as bad.

maximum 4 points at the very best= 23 points going into March

the Derby is looking huge

Yeah I agree, 4 or 5 points, so 23 points into March.

We are on 21pts now and have:

A - Everton

H - West Brom

A - Chelsea

H - Man C

Cant see us getting any more than 3pts, to put us on 24pts, grim.