Sunderland

Nobody

How long has his lass been pregnant? Imagine not knowing your Dad for years man then at like 20 you find out the reason you got a BMW bought in cash for your first car was cause your Dad was a nonce footballer

Think it is absolutely astonishing to hear what has come out of the trial so far, the messages that they have as evidence is the reason he has had to plead guity to the first two charges. His defence will do very, very well to get him off of the other two charges.

I just cannot comprehend why a 28 year old man with an absolutely stunning and pregnant girlfriend would start messaging a 15 year old girl on facebook, meeting up with her to get touched up in a car park and asking her for rude snapchats :lol:

If he wanted to do all of this, then he could have done it with literally hundreds of women who are of legal age.

Clearly he has a liking for little girls and he arrogantly thought he wouldn't be caught out (due to his position and status)

Which leads you to wonder if she was the first and only ?

Think it is absolutely astonishing to hear what has come out of the trial so far, the messages that they have as evidence is the reason he has had to plead guity to the first two charges. His defence will do very, very well to get him off of the other two charges.

I just cannot comprehend why a 28 year old man with an absolutely stunning and pregnant girlfriend would start messaging a 15 year old girl on facebook, meeting up with her to get touched up in a car park and asking her for rude snapchats :lol:

If he wanted to do all of this, then he could have done it with literally hundreds of women who are of legal age.

Feeling empowered and untouchable due to his wealth and profile and resulting in a forbidden fruit complex. I do think his missus seems in it for the lifestyle. That may be harsh.

She has a bairn with him so she may have been doing it for them and hoping he wasn't a total creep, just a bit of a knob for cheating on her, I doubt she'll be able to look him in the eye after this though.

I'd be surprised if she still wants the bairn as harsh as it is

She has a bairn with him so she may have been doing it for them and hoping he wasn't a total creep, just a bit of a knob for cheating on her, I doubt she'll be able to look him in the eye after this though.

:lol: fucking dark that mind Heza.

The only reason his lass can be with him is money like. Hope she rinses him for everything

They're not married, if she'd left him she only would've been entitled to £15,000 per year child support, that's when he was earning £60,000 per week.

Can't blame her for wanting to stay on the gravy train. She's also clearly been lied to by him about what really happened, it's been reported she walked out when they were reading the messages today.

[emoji38]f***ing dark that mind Heza.

It is, it's no darker than what's allegedly happened though. A stunning lass like her isn't gonna have trouble meeting someone else is she.

It's not like the bairn is going to be a mutant half normal, half nonce baby ffs :lol:

I know its going over old ground, but how the fuck, given the first days evidence, was he "Unsuspended" & allowed to keep playing?

This is clearly a tad more than a momentary lapse of morals leading to a misunderstanding of sorts, whilst drunk in a dark club somewhere.

I think were all hearing the word.....

It's not like the bairn is going to be a mutant half normal, half nonce baby ffs [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

I know its going over old ground, but how the fuck, given the first days evidence, was he "Unsuspended" & allowed to keep playing?

This is clearly a tad more than a momentary lapse of morals leading to a misunderstanding of sorts, whilst drunk in a dark club somewhere.

I think were all hearing the word.....

The club won't have known the evidence. This is the first time that the evidence has come out.